PC +18 coop and make new friends

Hawi

Greenhorn
Hey guys, im Hawi, 24 and from Germany. Im fairly new to Stardew Valley but already a huge fan. I always wanted to give multiplayer a try, so here is what im thinking: Im currently in university and have to do a lot of studying. During that time i will have me game running in the background and every now and than, during the breaks ill play a bit. I would find it awesome to have people play in the same world - and hang out together once or twice a week. I also wouldnt mind creating a lil discord server and voice chatting from time to time. And since id have the game runnning most of the day, people can just check in and out whenever they feel like it, especially when we r in the same timezone (Germany should be GMT+1).
the game will be modded - tho ive never used any mods so ill need to do some experimenting in that regard.

i realize that i boarded the Stardewvalley-hype-train a bit too late. But with concerned ape's "haunted chocolatier"game coming this year it would only be right to play this game first^^
Thanksf or taking the time to read and have a great day :)

my discord is Hawi#8109, feel free to add me there!

Last edited:

Faelire0824

Greenhorn
Hey guys, im Hawi, 24 and from Germany. Im fairly new to Stardew Valley but already a huge fan. I always wanted to give multiplayer a try, so here is what im thinking: Im currently in university and have to do a lot of studying. During that time i will have me game running in the background and every now and than, during the breaks ill play a bit. I would find it awesome to have people play in the same world - and hang out together once or twice a week. I also wouldnt mind creating a lil discord server and voice chatting from time to time. And since id have the game runnning most of the day, people can just check in and out whenever they feel like it, especially when we r in the same timezone (Germany should be GMT+1).
the game will be modded - tho ive never used any mods so ill need to do some experimenting in that regard.

i realize that i boarded the Stardewvalley-hype-train a bit too late. But with concerned ape's "haunted chocolatier"game coming this year it would only be right to play this game first^^
I would love to play although I live in the US. I'm 19 and female. My discord is Lenabug#9168

Odin

Staff member
Never too late to discover a game! Though I did want to mention that we don't have a confirmed release date for Haunted Chocolatier yet.

Sjaki1

Farmhand

my discord is Hawi#8109, feel free to add me there!
Hi!
I am 21 years old and from Denmark.
I too would love to tag along.
I should be free this week and the next.
Though, as I am also in university, I'm afraid I can't really account for how active I'll be able to be after that.
Sjakie#6223

Last edited:

Tom

Rancher
i will have me game running in the background and every now and than, during the breaks ill play a bit. I would find it awesome to have people play in the same world - and hang out together once or twice a week.
You can do this in multi-player, but you will need to use the TimeSpeed mod to pause the clock until you want it to proceed since in multi-player all players share the same clock and it generally never stops for anything (menu, cut scenes, etc; Don't get me started on what I believe to be the single real "mistake" of the Stardew Valley design.). I suggest that the host install the mod, start the farm, and then leave the farm open with the clock paused most of the time except when you agree to let it run, maybe when you are all together, or however you want to do that. There is another way to pause the clock, but it pauses play for everybody, so that wouldn't be what you described.

Anyway, if you have a hard time getting four people, let me know. I will connect with you on discord.
hawstom#2915

wixkedxixi

Greenhorn
I really love to come back and start playing the game again in co-op mode, and so I'm looking for friends.🥲 If anyone out there is also looking for new nice friends. My discord is 𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙭𝙞𝙭𝙞 ★#4523