14 Heart Event after a Divorce?

RivendellPanda

Greenhorn
Hiya,
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I had a question about marriage events:
I would like to marry Shane and I know his 14 friendship star event is him on the game at the saloon
I know that Alex's 14 friendship star event is converting the saloon into a Gridball TV room at the weekends.

If I marry Alex and get his 14 star event then divorce him to marry Shane, will the Gridball game still be a thing for Shane to go to?
Or does that cancel out if I divorce Alex?

I'm on the Switch if that makes any difference too

Elenna101

Farmer
Somewhat related question: if you divorce someone, erase their memory, and remarry them, can you get their 14-heart event again? Mostly wondering if you could theoretically get all the unique furniture from Penny's 14-heart scene by repeatedly divorcing and remarrying her and picking different decoration options each time.

imnvs

Local Legend
Somewhat related question: if you divorce someone, erase their memory, and remarry them, can you get their 14-heart event again? Mostly wondering if you could theoretically get all the unique furniture from Penny's 14-heart scene by repeatedly divorcing and remarrying her and picking different decoration options each time.
No, sadly you can only get each heart scene once. I pursued this avenue of research myself about a year ago to no avail.

I am sure a lot of you do not have the courage to break someone's heart.
Well, that's great news because it means we are not a psychopath.

Well, maybe not because you marry each bachelor or bachelorettes each saves. hahahahaha
Glad I have only one husband. JK

As far as I know the only one you lose something with a divorce is Sebastian as the bonus is added to his room and it's removed during divorce
No wonder he is the stingiest of them all.

Last edited:

Anhaga

Rancher
No, sadly you can only get each heart scene once. I pursued this avenue of research myself about a year ago to no avail.
I'm unreasonably relieved given that this is in relation to video game NPCs. The thought of repeatedly marrying someone, divorcing them, wiping their memory, and then marrying them again just seems . . . evil. That's a whole new level of gaslighting. I keep telling myself that these are video game characters, but somehow that doesn't help my brain.