Standard Farm Mtspower's Life Thread

Wich of these options you would take:

• Forager - Can harvest forageables and put tap on trees but can't plant, harvest, fish or mine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtspower

Planter
Both the coop and the slimes are amazing. Absolutely love it. Wondering if you could do a coop for each color chicken/denizen of said coop and make it look as good.
Let me see if I can do something...
Check these out, they're not complete but it's in the middle of progress:

Void Chickens

1615610657497.png

Matt_3-13-2021_16915209.png

Golden Chickens

1615610733120.png

Matt_3-13-2021_16756403.png

Rabbits

1615610810562.png

Matt_3-13-2021_17225189.png

Dinossaurs

1615610899004.png

Matt_3-13-2021_17317275.png

Attachments

Last edited:

mtspower

Planter
So I've asked in the Sdv Discord what design to do next, and they've come with this:
1615957999484.png

Before you look at the results, I wanna say that I like to ask what people want to see next. So leave your order here and I shall do my best to make a good design.
Tips and guesses are gladly accepted!

So, here's the beach design I've did today:

Matt_3-17-2021_19010555.png

mtspower

Planter
Hello farmers, how's it going? Today I've decided to share one of my SAD episodes from Stardew's latest update, why? Cuz I can! So without further ado:

From the beginning of my 1.5 play sessions, It was chill times, very good news, and I felt realy surprised. But, everything was being just "peace & chill", so the gamed and myself needed to do something about the peace, and the chill.
Later on, when I first donated my gg island stuff to the gg museum, something great happened again, for my surprise I've got the Ostrich incubator!
And when I was marrying Abigail with my secondary character, I was out of pumpkins. Bruh, I felt just I don't freaking care, cuz she likes chocolate cake. What a pitiful tought.... When I finally got the recipe for Ostriches Incubator, I realized something was not right... I've crafted my incubator, but my egg is gone?
Later on, I realized I've used my single guaranteed ostrich egg to make CAKE for Abigail, because I've stored my single Oegg in my fridge! And the worst part is, I had lots of freaking amethyst for presents.
I freaked out. All of my progress, being stuck cuz my own fridge TROLLED me. But I was not done yet!
Lots of ppl would get mad and use cheats at this time, but not me! I've rushed the volcano, day after day, until I got the freaking egg from a volcano chest! I felt like a Hero of the Island!
Kill me, my story is dramatic! And below, you can see the results of having courage and lots of free time perseverance!

Matt_3-13-2021_17825811.png

Look at my army of Longnecks!! I like to call then "Dwarf Killers".

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Someone else 'round these parts recently made one of the Legendary Fish into Sashimi using much the same storied technique that you have skillfully mastered. Problem with that is there's no way to get that Legendary back through grinding as there can be only one of each happy, flappy Legendary fish per save.

Being a rank amateur, I have only converted Ice Pips and Lava Eels into Sashimi thanks to the world most accommodating Fridge, so my grind was only a day or two extra to fix that flub.

Moral of the Story: Store valuable *anything* in chests, because why would Farmer Bobbi choose to use a †@%$# Periwinkle to make Sashimi for Seb when he could get my infamous Lava Eel Sashimi?

Pam doing her impression of me:

mtspower

Planter
Hey!
Someone else 'round these parts recently made one of the Legendary Fish into Sashimi using much the same storied technique that you have skillfully mastered. Problem with that is there's no way to get that Legendary back through grinding as there can be only one of each happy, flappy Legendary fish per save.

Being a rank amateur, I have only converted Ice Pips and Lava Eels into Sashimi thanks to the world most accommodating Fridge, so my grind was only a day or two extra to fix that flub.

Moral of the Story: Store valuable *anything* in chests, because why would Farmer Bobbi choose to use a †@%$# Periwinkle to make Sashimi for Seb when he could get my infamous Lava Eel Sashimi?

Pam doing her impression of me:
You are wrong. Nowdays, each player can fish for a legendary fish, so you can create a new cabin/player and go for it again! Every problem has its own fix, and unfortunately my sad story is true :cry:

Turning these fishes into sashimi is annoying ;s

Last edited:

mtspower

Planter
Today, I've come to Sdv Cord again to ask ppl what they want to see next!

1616013942662.png

Then, those guys come up with these ideas:

1616013970308.png

So I've decided decorate my secret woods (don't tell others, it's a secret :slime:), and here is the results! Thanks to The_reborn_crook for the suggestion, I have fun doing ur guys requests and I hope I get more in the future as well!

Without further ado, this is what I've come with today:

Matt_3-17-2021_74264693.png

What do you think?