Standard Farm Mtspower's Life Thread

Wich of these options you would take:

• Forager - Can harvest forageables and put tap on trees but can't plant, harvest, fish or mine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtspower

Planter
Welcome to my life thread, fellow farmers!
During the time I spent unemployed in the middle of the year 2021, I took advantage of the spare time to continue to improve more and more the farm that me and some friends played, and then I made a list that I left so that you can
follow the journey below. from this farm to enjoy the game even more we enjoy, so I am pleased to share with you my

Designs list

[✓] Ginger Island Farm :iristar:New!
[✓] Year 8 Farm

Coops:
[✓] Blue Chicken Coop
[✓] Void Chicken Coop
[✓] Golden Chicken Coop
[✓] Dinosaur Coop
[✓] Duck Coop
[✓] Rabbit Coop

Barns:
[✓] White Cow Barn
[✓] Goat Barn
[✓] Pig Barn
[✓] Sheep Barn
[✓] Ostrich Barn
& sad episode

Houses:
[✓] Host House
[✓] Farm House
[✓] Fishing House
[✓] Monster House

Slime Hutch and Sheds:
[✓] Slime Hutch
[✓] Brewery

Out of the farm:
[✓]
Town :iristar:New!
[✓] Traveling Cart
[✓] Mutant Bug Lair
[✓] Bus Stop
[✓] Backwoods
[✓] Beach
[✓] Secret Woods
[✓]
Desert
[✓] Movie Theater
[✓]
Mines, Dwarf & Krobus +bonus stage
[✓] Witch's Swamp/Hut & Wizard's Tower
[✓] Mountain & Railroad

Not done (yet):
[...] Cindersap Forest

It's kinda messy, but I like the way it is.

What is your opinion?

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
IMO there's slight but detectable gray area between 'messy' and 'city planning' and your farm greatly exceeds the messy criterion. My farms delve so deep into the eleventeen circles of messy that my Chickens prefer to spend the day in the Barn after I boot them out of the Coop and the Ducks will just fly over to the Bus Stop to keep Pam company.

Your farm looks like a dream and I love it!

mtspower

Planter
wow, so many affectionate comments make me embarrassed, but I thank you guys so much for your comments, I worked hard to create this farm as you see it today, times were really fun, maybe I'll even make more from a Life Thread. @Lew Zealand You got me lol, my farm is'nt a farm anymore, now it's a full Village inhabitat of animals and me and my family.

Odin

Staff member
Great farm, and great building interior designs! I should really be doing more with my barn and coop.

mtspower

Planter
Great farm, and great building interior designs! I should really be doing more with my barn and coop.
Thanks! The interior is the easiest part as you should know. I gave up symmetry lol CA just don't give us the symmetry proportions, so that's my conclusion 4 those designs.

liquidcat

Staff member
Haha, blue floor in blue chicken coop is a nice touch! It has busy feel but that busy feel has its own charm, I like the pathing you have done at many areas but the small crop area in front of greenhouse is my personal highlight!

mtspower

Planter
Haha, blue floor in blue chicken coop is a nice touch! It has busy feel but that busy feel has its own charm, I like the pathing you have done at many areas but the small crop area in front of greenhouse is my personal highlight!
Thanks for ur opinion sir. I'm glad you've found a highlight! Right now I'm working on my animals, so I'll make a new Thread to post my newest decorations! Here's a theme that I'm working on:

Attachments

LRangerR

Local Legend
Both the coop and the slimes are amazing. Absolutely love it. Wondering if you could do a coop for each color chicken/denizen of said coop and make it look as good.