Standard Farm 100% and beyond: 463+ million g every year

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It's been absolutely ages since I've played stardew on pc and it's a bit sad :(

I have been so incredibly busy and I definitely have a problem with relaxing, every time I even sit down at my PC I 'have to do work, may as well as I'm already here'....

Definitely not conducive to playing stardew but I have been playing a fair bit of mobile when I have some free time and I'm obviously highly anticipating 1.6.

One new thing I have done is I am collecting a bunch of every single fruit, 999 of every fruit quality and product (not wine quality as I like my sanity). It's a lot of harvesting fruit trees for sure, my ginger island finally looks like something other than only paths though!

Now its trees and paths!
FilthyGorilla_11-13-2023_26968185.png

I have to figure out how to get 20 something banana saplings though..... Maybe I will turn all my coconuts into golden coconuts and go on a crazy coconut cracking spree LOL.

I'm going to find some motivation to play in this week though, get back to the crazy money grind, so fun.... (I do actually find it fun sometimes, mostly when posting about it here though - that's why I'm glad I have all the stardew peeps here on the forums)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Love learning how you make your farms profitable @FilthyGorilla! Thank you for sharing :) I’ve never thought to have so many sheds but what a great idea! What made you choose coops as the most profitable?
Mostly because I’m lazy lol.

I could have put stuff like barns with pigs or sheds with crystalariums but those require effort you know?

All that effort stuff… not for me

ArtifactSpot

Oh no, you have poor Birdie encased in stone?! 😢
Ok I’m not one to normally critique others but, yeah, let the poor broken hearted widower who is so devoted to spending the remainder of her days by her deceased husbands remains to honor his memory best she can live in peace. Those really aren’t useable or profitable spaces anyways. Give her a bit of space.

On a more positive note though you have opened my eyes to how much useable space there really is on GI. I never thought to cut the trees down, or move beyond the basic farm. How did you remove the bushes? They wouldn’t chop down with my ax.

ETA: How in the heck did you get up to that third platform on the leftmost side above Qi’s walnut room? I knew there must be a way I just never figured out how.

Last edited by a moderator:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ok I’m not one to normally critique others but, yeah, let the poor broken hearted widower who is so devoted to spending the remainder of her days by her deceased husbands remains to honor his memory best she can live in peace. Those really aren’t useable or profitable spaces anyways. Give her a bit of space.

On a more positive note though you have opened my eyes to how much useable space there really is on GI. I never thought to cut the trees down, or move beyond the basic farm. How did you remove the bushes? They wouldn’t chop down with my ax.

ETA: How in the heck did you get up to that third platform on the leftmost side above Qi’s walnut room? I knew there must be a way I just never figured out how.
There actually aren’t really all that many bushes on ginger island, it’s impossible to remove them too so my island shouldn’t be different than your own.

You have to clip through the Simon says cave using a chair to get to that upper location. There is no way to get there legitimately.