100,000 messages on the forums!

MissDandy

Farmer
I didn't really know what section to put this thread but I thought here was fitting.

As @FilthyGorilla pointed out earlier, the forums were so close to 100,000 messages. Well, I just happened to look at the right time. Kind of a big milestone!

Hurray for the forums! Who would have thought it would get this big.

Just 900,000 more to go to one million.

Attachments

Farming

Sodbuster
I didn't really know what section to put this thread but I thought here was fitting.

As @FilthyGorilla pointed out earlier, the forums were so close to 100,000 messages. Well, I just happened to look at the right time. Kind of a big milestone!

I'll help get us to 1,000,000 total posts! GG to all of the forumers who helped us get here!

DragonGwen

Farmer
Happy 100,000 posts everyone ๐Ÿฅณ

There's no other forum online like this one. Everyone's so kind and helpful and such a high level of engagement. Other forums just seem to die out.
And some are for a entire series, so you're just confused on which game you're talking about, or it's so big that it takes forever to find the right forum and even longer to figure out how to use it. This is a amazing place, and I am proud to be a part of it :)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

Thatโ€™s so awesome, I totally missed the occasion ๐Ÿ˜ข. To the next 100,000!