10 heart perks

Jaicolantern

Greenhorn
So i was thinking what if, like skills (level 5 and Level 10) befriending NPCs will have perks when you reach 5 and 10 hearts

Jas and Vincent
*requires for both Jas and Vincent to be of equal hearts
5 Hearts: Pet Lover: Jas and Vincent will occasionally visit your farm to pet your animals and play with them
10 Hearts: Nature Lover: Visits will be more often and they will be more curious about the Farm (helps plant and harvest crops, takes cooking lesson from your spouse *you get 2-3 random dish when they do this, plays with your own children)

Pierre
5 Hearts: 25% discount
10 Hearts: You can now have items delivered to you (order items through the phone)

Linus
5hearts: Linus will sometimes give you fish
10 Hearts: Speaking/Gifting with linus now increase the players mood (Luck, speed)

something like this

imnvs

Local Legend
Well... we kinda do? People already send you gifts. Get enough hearts with different people and you learn different crafts or cooking recipes.

I'm not saying more couldn't be implemented, but starting from the assumption that there's nothing like this just strikes me as off.

So i was thinking what if, like skills (level 5 and Level 10) befriending NPCs will have perks when you reach 5 and 10 hearts

Jas and Vincent
*requires for both Jas and Vincent to be of equal hearts
5 Hearts: Pet Lover: Jas and Vincent will occasionally visit your farm to pet your animals and play with them
10 Hearts: Nature Lover: Visits will be more often and they will be more curious about the Farm (helps plant and harvest crops, takes cooking lesson from your spouse *you get 2-3 random dish when they do this, plays with your own children)
Let's assume your spouse isn't Penny but other than this I love it!

Ereo

Helper
Pierre would NEVER give you a discount. It'd be cool if you could order items from the phone though!
He does have a cash back program and sends you money if you're friends with him. Isn't that kinda like a discount?

It is random and not dependant on what you buy, but the idea behind it is a discount.

tomaO2

Planter
The cash back program is different. Pierre can send you what he can afford. If he gives a discount, then you could just buy up a massive amount of goods and he takes a loss on it.

Anyway, if someone is going to give a discount, it makes more sense, story wise, for it to be Joja.