1.6!!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I totally understand and am still very much enjoying 1.5 and if it takes another year than the rest (or even if it can’t come to fruition) I’m happy as a clam with 1.5 as is. Please do vouch for at least continued bug control on 1.5, even if we can not be blessed with 1.6 for whatever reason. Thank you kindly for responding to me.
1.6 will come to mobile! but it might take a while. i think the changes aren't as intense as 1.5 (which was essentially an entire code rewrite for mobile) but i don't really know what all needs to change for the mobile version this time around

ArtifactSpot

1.6 will come to mobile! but it might take a while. i think the changes aren't as intense as 1.5 (which was essentially an entire code rewrite for mobile) but i don't really know what all needs to change for the mobile version this time around
Great! Tell him no rush. I know he makes a special effort to include us when it’s easier to make in the other forms. It’ll be great whenever it gets here and I’m sure worth the extra wait. 😊