1.6 Update [1.6 Spoilers] Question about a new Cosmetic Feature

Are you a fan of the new accessories we've been given?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No way...they're bad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't ever give my character an accessory

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Tbh, I still won't change up my usual choice of accessory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't even notice new accessories...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julianasaur3

Farmhand
Does anyone have a firm list of the 11(? 20 original, 31 now?) new accessories available on Stardew? Here are my very professional best guesses :cry:

21. 5-0-clock Shadow​
22. Long Black Beard​
23. Tiny Black Mustache?​
24. Thick Black Mustache​
25. Sunburn? :cry:
26. Clown Nose šŸ¤”
27. Tiny-ish Glasses​
28. Raised eyebrow šŸ¤Ø
29. Pink blush​
30. Pink lipstick​
31. No accessory..?​

Does this feel right to anyone else? I'd love to hear any corrections on any of these, especially as I haven't selected each of them as an active player - only played around in the character selection screen. I find that sometimes the accessories look different outside of the portrait.

julianasaur3

Farmhand
WAT?

"Didn't even notice new accessories..."

This part ^^^

@%^$&^%$&#@%^#@ Do I have to start a new save?!? Nowait! Shrine of Illusions here I come!!
Haha yes! Long live the Shrine!!

I've started a few new saves for 1.6 - I'm so indecisive xd

My longest run file is on console, so I'll have a bit to go before I can hit up the Shrine there, but I sure am excited to give my OG character some pink lips.... the red are harsh šŸ¤£

Glad I could point em out to you :D

ArtifactSpot

I put yes but they arenā€™t a game changer. I think the pink blush and lipstick are cute, but I still prefer nothing. I like bows and hats. The delicate bow and the daisy are my favorites. My son wears the sailor hat most days (cause the other ones are so big on his poor little head, they look heavy) and my daughter wears the watermelon headband. For holidays I experiment with both theirs and mine.