[1.6 Spoiler Request] Juice and Foraging

As I won't be starting a 1.6 playthrough anytime soon as I am currently enjoying the Skill Prestige and the Luck Skill mods way too much right now, I have a couple of questions for those of you who have dove right into it:

1. So I've read a little something about the new Dehydrator machines. Would it be possible to rehydrate fruits into Fruit Juice? I think it would be cool to see Orange Juice, Grape Juice, etc. in Stardew Valley. As a kid, I had always looked forward to that nice ice-cold sweet grape juice on a hot afternoon!

2. I had read that in version 1.6, Foraging Experience granted by harvesting forage grown from Wild Seeds has been greatly reduced. For those of you who have installed the latest UIInfoSuite, could you tell us exactly how much experience is gained by harvesting "Wild Seed forage" from your farm as opposed to harvesting wild forage from places like the Mountain or Cindersap Forest?

EDIT:
Okay... so I found the answer to the 2nd question here:

Last edited:

nicodeux

Farmer
1. So I've read a little something about the new Dehydrator machines. Would it be possible to rehydrate fruits into Fruit Juice? I think it would be cool to see Orange Juice, Grape Juice, etc. in Stardew Valley.
Unfortunately, you can't rehydrate fruits into fruit juice. Dehydrator products are another kind of artisan goods, like jellies, pickles, wines... You can sell them or eat them, but not use them as reagents.
Since you seem to enjoy mods, this may be a good suggestion to make to modders, though!

Unfortunately, you can't rehydrate fruits into fruit juice. Dehydrator products are another kind of artisan goods, like jellies, pickles, wines... You can sell them or eat them, but not use them as reagents.
Since you seem to enjoy mods, this may be a good suggestion to make to modders, though!
Oh well... thanks for the swift reply. I could have definitely imagined Vincent enjoying some good old-fashioned Grape Juice too.