1.6 release date

DragonGwen

Farmer
Yesterday, ConcernedApe sent his best wishes for the New Year with a SDV screenshot that is full of promises (though it can be totally handcrafted for what we know...)

View attachment 18297

However... I really hope he didn't update the sprites for the cows for what is shown there. I really think the current ones are cuter!
Sam looks so cute! I will never cheat on Sebastian, buuuut I might have to spend some time in my Sam file Sparky

A cow between two stardrops ... does that mean anything? I am thinking ...
stardrop = energy
health? health = milk (in the Skull Cavern, although only once)
milk = cow
Earth, water, fire and air
Met together in a garden fair,
Put in a basket bound with skin.
If you answer this riddle,
If you answer this riddle,
You'll never begin.

bsqd102948

Newcomer
Does anyone know if there is/will be a list of mods that will be completely updated upon 1.6 release? Or will it just be a matter of manually combing through Nexus..? Thanks :smile:

As a switch player Im seriously looking forward to the new update and I heard that he's only fixing bugs that are affecting game play so it should be released in about 2-8 eat weeks or 1-2 months

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
As a switch player Im seriously looking forward to the new update and I heard that he's only fixing bugs that are affecting game play so it should be released in about 2-8 eat weeks or 1-2 months
Yeah expect it decently soon, 1.6 on pc is basically just an open beta where he can sort out all the bugs and glitches as fast as possible with millions reporting for him. As soon as the game is in a ready state it’ll release with an updated patch on all devices (is the hope).

side note, i've been thinking about a youtube Chanel...what do you (everyone) think?
(Edit) I would post about some stardew valley things

Last edited:

Hjbailey24

Greenhorn
Ok question, should I wait to start playing again when the new updates come out or will it update with my old saves? I’ve played before but got back into it recently and I don’t want to waste all of my effort into this farm if I’m gonna make a new one soon. Hope that makes sense lol

Njin

Planter
Ok question, should I wait to start playing again when the new updates come out or will it update with my old saves? I’ve played before but got back into it recently and I don’t want to waste all of my effort into this farm if I’m gonna make a new one soon. Hope that makes sense lol
I'm pretty sure your save will be safe & you will be able to play it with the new content when it is added:)