1.5 Mobile Stuck on Ginger Island

Miretar

Planter
I took the boat, found my to Leo’s hut. Got a walnut that vanished, Leo won’t talk to me. There seems to be no way forward. Other than the hut there seems to be no way off of the beach.

Elenna101

Farmer
The walnuts are added to a hidden counter (as was said in another thread). Try poking around the beach exits some more. You should be able to pay the turtle at the top (or maybe a parrot beside him, I don't quite recall) one walnut to go on.

Ereo

Helper
Talk to the parrot in Leo's hut and then go back to the beach. There should be a flame spirit leading you into the next map.

Miretar

Planter
Did that and found more walnuts. But frankly, I’m finding the walnut hunt just to appease a bunch of parrots tedious. I will ignore Ginger Island for now.

Ereo

Helper
Did that and found more walnuts. But frankly, I’m finding the walnut hunt just to appease a bunch of parrots tedious. I will ignore Ginger Island for now.
You'll get a new quest board from Mr. Qi if you find enough walnuts, and there's a large farm area you can use to grow crops if that's more what you want to do.