iOS 1.5 mobile bug

Crisps

Newcomer
Im on iPadOS 15.6 and my game is very odd, I don’t know what it’s called, but I think it’s the inventory screen, when I open it or can see it anywhere (eg Opening a chest or putting items in the shipping bin and anywhere else where you see it) it looks out of proportion, there’s more negative space than I remember, I’ll show a screenshot- and it’s similar in the crafting tab, the writing looks smaller- but it’s normal in things such as the control tab
B9D17EE9-DA58-4D1C-B80B-646C050E2DCF.png

not sure if that’s normal as it’s been a few days and I’ve gotten used to it, but it looks too far to the left? Also in the rest of the winter star event the 3 lines for the menu icon were in the middle at the top rather than the right, except when I pressed them nothing happened and I had to press the empty right corner to bring up the menu, also I thought you could see the tool bar during the event but I couldn’t, another issue I found in the event was that I couldn’t give my secret friend (penny) her gift as it didn’t bring up the option it was just her dialogue. Aside from the event, I’ve had a similar issue with Pierres produce quest where you need to put 25 gold star vegetable in his box, it opens the box with my inventory below but I can’t interact with the inventory, I can’t tap or drag the vegetables into the box
0205FC92-8C56-4841-9238-CCECC252F581.png

I’ve also noticed that my energy bar is tiny (but still functions normally)
9BFF2612-0308-400F-B9A2-62017A49E907.png

a similar thing with the opening screen, the board seems to be too high and the load and new options are too low (but I can’t still interact with them)
8BF80B7A-6C59-4725-A11D-7D0E2A5B33CE.png

the game is otherwise fine but I can’t complete Pierre’s quest and I couldn’t do the festival, I’ve tried resetting my iPad or dying or loading and earlier save or starting a new game but it’s the same everytime