🤪🤯Crazy Conspiracy Theory : We accidentally ate Mermaid's flesh allegedly... [Spoiler Alert]

Do you believe that we are eating the mermaid's corpse?

• Total voters
Remember the original version of the "Little Mermaid" by Christian Hans?
According to Hans, the mermaid died and became a seafoam because she failed to murder the prince.

from this
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 12.59.42 PM.png

to this:

Allegedly, we are drinking a seafoam pudding for a fishing buff...
Do you know what it is made from?

- Midnight Carp ------> Ariel died after midnight.
- Ink ---------------> Ursula's sorcery; She can produce ink
- Flounder ---------> Ariel's best friend

Let me know what you think about this.
Feel free to disagree.

Oh that's what you meant. I thought you were meaning that those who eat the mermaids flesh are in a cycle of immortality and now are ageless to the time they eat it. A grave sin on the sight of man but death will never come as you will awaken as though from bed the morning after you would have met your mortal end!
That reminds me of the japanese folklore.
I have expected someone is going to mention that.
You are right ! everyone at SV never ages! Does that mean we are immortals??? 👀

Kinda makes you wonder what's in the luau soup. Everybody who attends the luau eats (including toddlers). Kinda makes you wonder what type of meat Linus is cooking. Maybe it's the reason everybody takes offense to low quality offerings to the pot. They are a group of immortals that have grown numb to the passage of time accepting the fact that the land is cursed to no change unless a new soul is brought into the fold. One of us, one of us, The bthnkor ot mer llll vulgtmnah mgng mgepah l' mgvulgtlagln orr'e
The meat of mer ate well but was curse to soul

I think Concerned Ape's favorite disney is my little mermaid.
Sebastian loves flounders.
JUST A THEORY!

Kinda makes you wonder what's in the luau soup. Everybody who attends the luau eats (including toddlers). Kinda makes you wonder what type of meat Linus is cooking. Maybe it's the reason everybody takes offense to low quality offerings to the pot. They are a group of immortals that have grown numb to the passage of time accepting the fact that the land is cursed to no change unless a new soul is brought into the fold. One of us, one of us, The bthnkor ot mer llll vulgtmnah mgng mgepah l' mgvulgtlagln orr'e
The meat of mer ate well but was curse to soul
I heard from a Buddhist story. – I heard somewhere in the street.
There is a story of a beautiful woman who has lived on the Island for thousands of years.
One day, she fell in love with one of the travelers. She decided to marry him and have a family.
After she left the Island, her body became weak and started getting a lot of wrinkles.

I have a theory if you leave the SV, you will get a lot of wrinkles and become weak.
Like you said....That would explain why the Luau festival is an important festival.

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
The crazy mermaid eaters only appeared after the Desert Trader appeared. That's about when the Seafoam Pudding appeared. Coincidence, I think not!

I'm not entirely sure, but one can only assume that they get something out of you going deep into the Skull Caverns. They may have also used some kinda brainwashing on Pierre, he's never been the same either.
You know what..? Pierre is selling the seafoams on the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies.... There is a possibility that he is connected....
EDIT:
Fishy business....
He did not want to sell my fish....but he is selling seafoams...

Awesomedragon29

Greenhorn
Well, I've found in the stardew valley wiki that Krobus does say sometimes that he is immortal and will never grow old and the player will and that it makes him sad, so no, we are not immortals.

Well, I've found in the stardew valley wiki that Krobus does say sometimes that he is immortal and will never grow old and the player will and that it makes him sad, so no, we are not immortals.
I am pushing 75 krobus. When is the so called aging gonna kick in my kids need to go to school? I mean no offense to Evelyn or George but if I look this good after a career with jobs and then farming 75 year what's their excuse.

I am pushing 75 krobus. When is the so called aging gonna kick in my kids need to go to school? I mean no offense to Evelyn or George but if I look this good after a career with jobs and then farming 75 year what's their excuse.
They consumed the mermaid's flesh tooo late.
If they consumed early along with his daughter, Clara (Alex's Mom). She would never die.

honestly great theory but the title caught me off guard 😳
I apologize for shocking you. I was trying to be interesting.
😅