Forest Farm ♥ Rainbow Pony Farm ♥ inspired by My Little Pony

Valerie

Cowpoke
Hi!

I just want to show my farm and house. I´m a My Little Pony collector (of the old generation of toys from 2000's), so I had to make decorations with them :happy:

I used as base the buildings of the Ali's Enchanted Garden Buildings, a lot of things from Cute Valley by Rosalie and replacements of buldings interiors, then I added some pony pixel arts (from DeviantArt and so on...)

So, my objective was to make a farm and house decorated how I want, not to make something very economically efficient :laugh:

I replaced scarecrows, tables, chairs, sofas, cabinets, the cooperative cabins for big outside decorations, ect... I´m proud of my big inside house decorations, some are, for example, a group of 3 sofas placed together to make the figure, like in the kitchen.

I have more decors planned for the area below the Slime Hutch (the building that looks like another greenhouse), but I have to save money to be able to buy the totems first :enraged:

:heart: FARM

:heart: HOUSE

:heart: CELLAR

:heart: SHED

:heart: GREENHOUSE

:heart: COOP & BARN

:heart: SLIME HUTCH

Valerie

Cowpoke
I love it! It looks like you put a lot of time into it. How many hours?

(Also, I see you’re a Shane fan also... Shane lovers unite!)
Thank You! :blush: In my saved game it says 140 hours... but I think that I spent more in photoshop editing the buildings and decors :laugh:

Shane is my husband right now, I´m using his Inmersive character mod, and he has super cute dialogues, love it!

And plus I edit his protraits with the face of an actor I like, so more I love him :owo:

Valerie

Cowpoke
whoa beautiful
I used to love MLP, I watched all of the episodes up to like season 5 (I'm talking about the like 2007 version)
My childhood in a bottle
Thank you! :toothy:
Friendship is Magic? Yes, they are the newest ponies, I also watched the episodes, but the toys I collect are the ones sold before them :thumbsup:

Valerie

Cowpoke
yep; that's the one. it went downhill after season 5 and i couldn't bear to watch the terrible new episodes. now they have a show called pony life which is so horrible agh it's a disgrace to the name of MLP
I think the same!!! The new drawings are for me awful, never saw an episode of those, but at least I hate the style :awe:
My favourite drawings are form generation 3, but the plots of those episodes weren´t as good as Friendship is Magic....

rippytrippy

Planter
I think the same!!! The new drawings are for me awful, never saw an episode of those, but at least I hate the style :awe:
My favourite drawings are form generation 3, but the plots of those episodes weren´t as good as Friendship is Magic....
i agree. The new drawings for pony life are like little scribbles. there's no d e t a i l . it's like they dumbed it down for the 5 y/o mlp fans, so no the older fans don't get a new generation that they might possibly enjoy. I don't really watch MLP anymore but I do still really appreciate the Friendship is Magic show, really shaped my childhood into what it was, it's sad that the new TV show is garbage.
I've never really watched the older MLP shows, mostly because they rarely air on my tv 🤔 they look adorable tho!

LRangerR

Local Legend
i agree. The new drawings for pony life are like little scribbles. there's no d e t a i l . it's like they dumbed it down for the 5 y/o mlp fans, so no the older fans don't get a new generation that they might possibly enjoy. I don't really watch MLP anymore but I do still really appreciate the Friendship is Magic show, really shaped my childhood into what it was, it's sad that the new TV show is garbage.
I've never really watched the older MLP shows, mostly because they rarely air on my tv 🤔 they look adorable tho!
Just looked it up and yeah, it looks like someone crossed MLP with the Fairly Oddparents, which seems like it's totally not MLP's style. Funnily enough (heh..), this same thing happened to Scooby Doo, if you go back and rewatch some of the episodes from different eras.