Whats the biggest project youve done and why?

Chililover

Planter
Mine would be my game that I'm currently making, it's a huge undertaking, and I've barely seen the to
Of the ice berg, I'm interested to see what your biggest project is! It could be anything, a fully automated farm in sdv, or building a toothpaste tube factory from a pile of popsicle sticks, idk lol! What was/is your biggest undertaking, and the challenges you overcome on the way!!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
probably my stories. one of them is private, but it's something i've been working on for around 12 years, maybe a little more or a little less. i hope to eventually get to talk more about it but truthfully i haven't written much. my other story is my stardew fanfic, which i plan to finish by the end of this year but who knows with how 2020 is going, i'm going to really try though

Chililover

Planter
probably my stories. one of them is private, but it's something i've been working on for around 12 years, maybe a little more or a little less. i hope to eventually get to talk more about it but truthfully i haven't written much. my other story is my stardew fanfic, which i plan to finish by the end of this year but who knows with how 2020 is going, i'm going to really try though
Best of luck to your story writing, from what I've seen your really good at writing! You should write a book! Or have your fan for published!!
My own fanfic (I’ll try and post chapters of it soon) and... yeah, that’s probably it. :laugh:
Good luck! Hope we get to see it soon!!

Mine might be obvious but I'd have to say PPJA and SVO are my two biggest that continually need maintenance. PPJA started out as something tiny just because I wanted to convert Mizu's Crops over to (at the time) Custom Crops and SVO was because I saw potential in Tanpoponoko's sprites and (also at the time) the newly released Content Patcher. Can you believe we didn't use to have a {{season}} token so every single season had to be individually listed? I wish I had a local copy of it's first version. Oldest I got is 1.0.4. It's come so far 😭

Chililover

Planter
Mine might be obvious but I'd have to say PPJA and SVO are my two biggest that continually need maintenance. PPJA started out as something tiny just because I wanted to convert Mizu's Crops over to (at the time) Custom Crops and SVO was because I saw potential in Tanpoponoko's sprites and (also at the time) the newly released Content Patcher. Can you believe we didn't use to have a {{season}} token so every single season had to be individually listed? I wish I had a local copy of it's first version. Oldest I got is 1.0.4. It's come so far 😭
It's funny how something so big can come from a small idea. I actually really like your mods they look mwuua "chefs kiss" I love the sprites and assets they go so well! I haven't used any of your mods (or any at all) because I'm on mobile and can't figure it out lol, but I hope to change that! Also I have a question, (sorry if it's an offensive one!) What does your name stand for? I like how it all goes together, it speaks to me, and I wonder what it means! Oh and good luck with future mods!!

It's funny how something so big can come from a small idea. I actually really like your mods they look mwuua "chefs kiss" I love the sprites and assets they go so well! I haven't used any of your mods (or any at all) because I'm on mobile and can't figure it out lol, but I hope to change that! Also I have a question, (sorry if it's an offensive one!) What does your name stand for? I like how it all goes together, it speaks to me, and I wonder what it means! Oh and good luck with future mods!!
Thanks! Modding on Android is really easy but if you're still struggling you can always get help in the discord in #using-mods! We're pretty chill over there.
As for my name, `Paradigm` comes from Dust Clears by Clean Bandit (I recommend the whole song but it's around 3:00) and `Nomad` just felt like it went well. That'd be a good question, where people's usernames came from. I'm sure you'd get a lot of interesting answers.

Chililover

Planter
Thanks! Modding on Android is really easy but if you're still struggling you can always get help in the discord in #using-mods! We're pretty chill over there.
As for my name, `Paradigm` comes from Dust Clears by Clean Bandit (I recommend the whole song but it's around 3:00) and `Nomad` just felt like it went well. That'd be a good question, where people's usernames came from. I'm sure you'd get a lot of interesting answers.
I might start a thread about usernames! Just to be clear the discord is the sdv discord?
Also so I don't sound like I'm stupid lol, I'm on a kindle and kindles are really hard to use!!

I might start a thread about usernames! Just to be clear the discord is the sdv discord?
Also so I don't sound like I'm stupid lol, I'm on a kindle and kindles are really hard to use!!
Yep the SDV discord! There should be a link somewhere in the rules post, unless I'm overlooking a more obvious place. I'm not familiar with Android so I won't be of much help directly but we do have others who are more familiar.