What is there left for me to do ?

Dinomaniak

Newcomer
I completed the community center in two separate games. I love the playthrough, it felt so peaceful. I'd like to ask : what else is there to do ? I went through all the papers, completed all the quests, got married, got divorced, got married again, got a kid, watched the rest of the couple adventures on youtube. Built the small creatures that harvest everything ( in an older version ) .
I know that there is such a thing as "night dangers" , however I haven't explored that yet, feels like a bit of overkill to replay the entire game just to view that mechanic. What else is there for me to do ?

Benhimself

Rancher
Have you gotten the completionist achievements yet? Ship every item, catch every fish, cook every meal, craft every craftable, complete the museum, etc, etc?

Try some speed runs. How quickly can you complete the community center? Marry your favorite spouse? Make a million gold total? Make a million gold on hand? Get a statue of perfection (measured in playing time not game-calendar time obviously)? Hit floor 100 of the skull caverns? Once you've set a personal record, try to beat it. If you found it fun, try to beat it again.

Try personal challenges. Only sell fish, or only sell minerals and artifacts, or don't sell any crop that wasn't planted from a mixed seed. Or even just try a different strategy rather than a hard restriction, like a new farm type, or going trapper instead of angler, or such.

MrTeapoT

Farmhand
Try personal challenges. Only sell fish, or only sell minerals and artifacts, or don't sell any crop that wasn't planted from a mixed seed. Or even just try a different strategy rather than a hard restriction, like a new farm type, or going trapper instead of angler, or such.
another suggestion; not buy any seed from Pierre's shop. along with riverland layout maybe?

Chaya7

Planter
Have you tried all the new farm layouts? Tried going the Joja route? Made a museum of your own? Tried just a massive farm, or just animals? A brewery/cheese factory etc.? Fish ponds? Romanced new villagers? Movie theater?

Strider

Newcomer
I don't think it's too much (I honestly want more). If you've done everything in vanilla, it's definitely recommended.
can i ask you a question,I'm new to this game and I see that everyone is talking about the modes available for this game.
You can offer the best mods you know ?