what is the weather in your place?

Alongcamekat

Greenhorn
In my city we have heat wave and I ask you cuz I wanna know if there is a place with normal weather (in my city there are 38°C and this is strange)
It's 62F/16C here in San Francisco. But due to all the fires, it looks like the Apocalypse outsider - dark orange skies from morning to sundown :|

Right now, it's raining and humid. We're slowly closing in on fall weather. It went from 90° F weather to low 80s. Which is a nice change of pace as I work outside a lot of the time.

27dschild

Planter
Ok we just had a GIANT wind storm knocking out trees and causing a 48 hour blackout. Thanks, people who said nothing bad has happened in September yet. I live in Utah Davis county. And we were only in the yellow zone....

NitaZ

Greenhorn
I am on the west coast of California in the Sierra Mountain Range. It's really smokey here because of the fires and today it will be 90 F. There is no way to cool off with the smoke we can't use the swamp cooler and fans just push the hot air around. I can't wait for winter and the snow to come back this year.

I am on the west coast of California in the Sierra Mountain Range. It's really smokey here because of the fires and today it will be 90 F. There is no way to cool off with the smoke we can't use the swamp cooler and fans just push the hot air around. I can't wait for winter and the snow to come back this year.
try to stay inside and use a mask. this hard I know but this is important.

Odin

Staff member
Here in Finland the temperature has been around 12°C (or 54°F), and it's been quite rainy and wet for a while now (which I love - gives me the fall vibes)!
I can't wait until it gets down to that during the day here, it's still 60F/16C at the coolest so far here. I'm ready for summer to be over :P

Anhaga

Rancher
Here in Finland the temperature has been around 12°C (or 54°F), and it's been quite rainy and wet for a while now (which I love - gives me the fall vibes)!
My husband and I occasionally consider emigrating to Finland . . . my sister-in-law is Finnish (from Rovaniemi), and everything she's told us about growing up in Finland makes it seem pretty nice, especially if you can handle the winters. We are definitely thinking about leaving the West Coast after this year's fires . . . our city, Eugene, is located at the south end of a valley, so when smoke rolls in, it tends to get stuck here. Even in non-fire times we'll get woodsmoke smog, tons of dust from farms, pollen from the grass farms, etc., and it's not been good for anyone's allergies. We may move back to the Great Lakes region where we met.

Chililover

Planter
of course! why not? go to Israel and be a 7th grade Student
that would be nice!! I've always wanted to visit Israel, come on down to kentucky, and we can take turns spittin' in a bucket! (That's actually not how it is down here, and I'm not a hillbilly.) Also the weather here changes very frequently. I believe it's gonna be 49 Fahrenheit on friday.

that would be nice!! I've always wanted to visit Israel, come on down to kentucky, and we can take turns spittin' in a bucket! (That's actually not how it is down here, and I'm not a hillbilly.) Also the weather here changes very frequently. I believe it's gonna be 49 Fahrenheit on friday.
you are welcome!

Chililover

Planter
I'm currently sitting on my deck, it's 8:54 am cst, and 53 degrees Fahrenheit, I'm out here working on ideas for my game, and I'm shivering and waiting for the sweet release of death lol! It's sooo cold!!