Suggest

Mahfudz

Greenhorn
I have an interesting proposal for game development.

if those who read it are fans, I hope to continue this message, and if those who read it are very grateful to the game developers.

short of my advice and praise for the developers of this extraordinary game.

in my opinion, game developers are so smart! and has its own creativity, by combining several combinations namely the theme of agriculture, RPG, and many mysterious things that make the player interested and want to find out, as well as combining some technological abilities mixed with the countryside. this thing is so unique and extraordinary, I really applaud and love, because getting this game, it can be said that the combination of Harvest Moon games themed rpg and farming, a very good idea for developers.

suggestion :
1. For mystery along with events and charcoal rare items and things that are curious please add.
2.Your game is so good, I think if this game is advertised on Facebook and other media forums both YouTube and Instagram there might be a lot of new players coming
3.please develop, it is better for our baby / child to grow up, and we can play with it, and can ask for help from him to take care of our garden, and our children can also marry and have children, isn't that interesting? (City dwellers also hold a wedding event and later their children can marry our children)
4.Add new islands / new cities where we can access them, and can interact and find interesting events with city residents there
5.add a few people in our village, and we can hire them to help take care of the garden with our children
6.You have very good and unique ideas, like making submarines into the lake. My advice, if you can add a mystery or event where we can find people who have submarines, and go to the underwater kingdom and there are interesting things there, so you need to add the underwater city, and make items that we can use it in the sea to interact with mermaids or other mysterious things
7.the first letter before the login you made also caught my attention, especially there is an alien who opened the door. You are so smart to make all the story lines in this game. My advice, add the event of an alien plane crashing near our farm, and the alien is dying, because we don't want city dwellers to be afraid of taking it to the hospital, so we talk with our wives and people in our garden, look for certain items that can save the alien. after the alien survived, he thanked and befriended us. He also gives us a tool, which when used, we will be able to contact him, and go to the alien planet at the speed of light, of course here is more interesting if you add an alien city in the sky, and some items.
8.This game is very good in an offline state, because it can help players if the network is bad and does not get a connection, I hope to keep it !!
9.the stardew valley map is expanded, and please add some islands as I suggested above, and also add ships to access the islands, submarines to go to the underwater kingdom, and help aliens to go to the planet
10.it is not possible for a dwarf to live alone? if you can add a few new doors that can be accessed so that you can enter the ground and find a place where dwarfs are more interesting if it's a dwarf village, for the extent of it is up to you
11.this game in my opinion is already so good, if there are my suggestions that make you interested please add the next update, the game is more interesting if the impression of the game inside is so much mystery, and so wide our range, especially to other islands, to the underwater kingdom , to an alien place, to a dwarf place, and can hire some residents (new residents) to help us garden when we go to the underwater kingdom and the city in the sky (aliens)
12.and of course romantic things with wives where events and dates are set when married, such as picnics, walks to the zoo and other things
13.if you are not interested in my advice, it's also okay, it all depends on you, maybe you want to make other things. but I am very happy if this game develops continuously and if the update is not small, so that players get things so big when updating (big update)

Thanks 🙏
Best Regards
@Abayisml

smor145

Sodbuster
Love the idea of going on dates with your spouse! Maybe Sebastian could take you to the city on his motorcycle, or Sam could take you to a concert (not of his own band).