Writing Pierre's journal

lilan castel

Planter
the rest of the journal is Here
day 508: Chris ask me why Abigail hates the fact that Sam and I are siblings. I say that I don't know. I go to study the ennviroment and by the way sell some vegatables in high price;) I stand up a stall from a table I saw near the garbage can. this thing is useable. why did they threw it away? no one approaches to the stall. I think they think that vegatables are nasty ore something. I see someone who eats a bag of chrisps. I tell him to buy one of my vegatables. he is disintrested. I see a spider on the wall and I flee because I am alergic to almost everything. Yoba help me! I tell everyone what happend and Harvey said that today he had hard day beause the patients were today. Chris and Eve said that today they found out that Chris is a talented ballet dancer. it is like a martial art!

lilan castel

Planter
day 509: no patients again. Everyone exclude Eve and Bubelgum going out today! Harvey write everything we see in his notebook. if you'll find my journal somewhere in the future please do your best to help the rebels,us. we look strange but no one notice us. we're lucky. He also writes that there only vending machines, no actual food. Harvey wears a mask and buys a water bottle for inspectation. no wonder that Chris and Eve escaped. I see posters for you know who next performence. Chris have a plan. make him think that the performence is somewhere else and in dreams will perform instead. This is a good idea!

lilan castel

Planter
day 510: another pop song. Kind of strange. Eve checked that Sam will perform somewhere else and we will perform in his place. we inspect the water bottle. there is only 40% water. everything else is flourite (I know what it is), astigoransim [sort of brainwashing chemical(I just typed something this is not real I guess)] and of course sugar! we will need to find another source of water. any thought? who am I kidding? no one will read this thing.
day 510 8PM: they play really experimaental music. I chenish it only because they are with us. Harvey dances with the music. he is a bad dancer. at least he isn't Emilliy. I recorded the music so here is the record!

lilan castel

Planter
day 511: I stand in the rain. this acid rain so I wear a torn cape to protect my clothes. very acid rain. I think about the past. I think about what would happen if they were defeated. we would be happy. Eve wouldn't escape from her home. same for Chris. Abigail gets out. she says she thinks about the future. she thinks what will happen to Eve and Chris if we will die. she thinks about get into underground again. they will need to continue the rebellion. Harvey also comes out. he says that he thinks about all the innocent lives that ended because of them. we all discuss about Eve and Chris. we hope that they will do the right thing. I'm going to a gallery! I'll check if there is any sculptrues made by Leah. there is some! but they don't look like ones she can sculpture. they are um... to realistic. she isn't here. I ask someone where she is. they respond that she is in other Gallery. dang it! we need to go after people we know they are alive. we only know about Leah, Sam (we found him well sort of), Sebby, Jas, Vincent and Maru. I found some information about them all so they are alive! we will start the search tomorrow!