hebrew language

Lappy

Sodbuster
I'm all for adding more languages. Unfortunately, there may be limitations beyond the reach of the game's creator. It may involve having to outsource to third-party companies. And sometimes, it can be a matter of how much it costs (in time, effort, and money) relative to how many people would utilize it.

I encourage anyone who would play in Hebrew to post on this thread so there's a sense of how much demand there is for it.

I'm all for adding more languages. Unfortunately, there may be limitations beyond the reach of the game's creator. It may involve having to outsource to third-party companies. And sometimes, it can be a matter of how much it costs (in time, effort, and money) relative to how many people would utilize it.

I encourage anyone who would play in Hebrew to post on this thread so there's a sense of how much demand there is for it.
hebrew is my first language so I can translate but without pay

Quirinea

Farmer
There have been attempts for a mod in Arabic (and there were some screenshots, so I suppose it is possible -- I mean the writing direction). I presume that may be the biggest technical problem if you wish to make it as a mod.
Then -- just go on and translate. There is text for a good-sized novel! I know because I've made the Finnish version. The modding tools are pretty good, but need a bit delving into.