iOS [BUG] A Problem with Robin & Horse Bug

aracesista

Newcomer
Hello! I’ve encountered two bugs in my save file.

#1 is the problem with Robin. I’d usually ask her to build stuff around the farm and when she’s finally done, I would find her going around my farm in her programed path inside her house and I can’t converse with her. I also checked out her shop during the days she’s hanging out on my farm and it is locked. I tried restarting my game and it worked but the bug goes back up again 90% of the time.

35078FEB-8DE4-41C1-AFAD-9B90EDF644A1.png

462C703D-55E4-415B-A604-DE002BFA2923.png

#2 Is a horse bug that i’ve encountered during a festival day. I rode with my horse to enter the flower dance festival (but it left me alone on the other side) when the festival already ended, I went south of my farm to retrieve my horse but when I rode it, it transported us to a different area and we got stuck in the stream.

44BFC9F1-C66B-48D9-B1FA-2A0AB6C6D8C3.png

I eventually waited it out ‘till 2:00 am and I was magically transported back to my bed with a note from Willy that he saw me face down on the mud @ 3:00 am lol.

I hope this gets fixed and thank you! :)

Woven in Fur

Farmhand
I have a similar problem to the first one, although I could talk to her. I believe it has something to do with when she finishes doing something (i.e. upgrading a house or building) but I'm not sure.

Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 3.13.23 PM.png

I could even give her gifts as well!

Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 3.21.52 PM.png