1.5 Progress Update: What's up with Willy?

goboking

Rancher
Here's what I would love to see happen.

Upon completing the Fish Tank Bundle, junimos will repair Willy's boat (the current reward - the copper pan - becomes a heart event for Willy). Willy will then let us charter deep sea fishing expeditions (allowing us to invite a friend or a date, as is the case with the movie theater), or schedule trips to a new island location. The island is populated with a handful of new NPCs (perhaps even a new bachelor and bachelorette), new fish, new forageables, and new tropical crops (banana tree saplings, pineapple seeds, plumeria flowers, etc).

And all of this will be supplemented by a new beach farm...a new farm that sacrifices crop space for access to a small beach where palm trees can be planted, beach forageables can be found, and saltwater fish can be caught.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Here's what I would love to see happen.

Upon completing the Fish Tank Bundle, junimos will repair Willy's boat (the current reward - the copper pan - becomes a heart event for Willy). Willy will then let us charter deep sea fishing expeditions (allowing us to invite a friend or a date, as is the case with the movie theater), or schedule trips to a new island location. The island is populated with a handful of new NPCs (perhaps even a new bachelor and bachelorette), new fish, new forageables, and new tropical crops (banana tree saplings, pineapple seeds, plumeria flowers, etc).

And all of this will be supplemented by a new beach farm...a new farm that sacrifices crop space for access to a small beach where palm trees can be planted, beach forageables can be found, and saltwater fish can be caught.
Wow, dream big or go home. I love it!

Chililover

Planter
Lemme try and break this down! Hehe!
So there's no window to the left but still one to the right which means it's a small rooms!
There's a boat above the door, if I'm not mistaken that could indicate a trophy room! With Willis bed inside ofc! This could add more backstory to Willy therefore making him (possibly) a marriage canidate!

Well that's my opinion! Lol!