Android Game crashing

countrymama74

Newcomer
My game keeps crashing every time I try to change my appearance in the Wizard's basement, at the Shrine of Illusions. I click to pay the money and I'm booted out to my tablet's main screen, and have to reload the game. First time it happened I had to redo half the day. Wanted to report it, in case it's happening to others, and that hopefully it's resolved soon. Thanks.

DaveWood

Newcomer
My game keeps crashing every time I try to change my appearance in the Wizard's basement, at the Shrine of Illusions. I click to pay the money and I'm booted out to my tablet's main screen, and have to reload the game. First time it happened I had to redo half the day. Wanted to report it, in case it's happening to others, and that hopefully it's resolved soon. Thanks.

My game also keeps crashing and I don't know why. I don't even have time to find out the reason because of my pending maths homework. I was actually searching for this https://customwriting.com/do-my-math-homework website because over there I easily found those writers who can help me with my homework and when I was searching for them online, I found your post and that is why I replied over here in hope to get any reply from someone regarding my game.
Same here :(

Edit: Any update?

Last edited: