Did someone say...Magic!?

Hello fellow farmers and ranchers!

So I'll get right to it. I love the combat in-game, it's easy to pick up and not at all complicated. An idea I think would be interesting is to incorporate magic! We already have a magic user in-game, well... two. The witch and M. Razmodius. There are other magical beings, [such as the fairy]but I'll keep this simple.

So a thought would be to add maybe a profession in the combat section? Or make a separate category, possibly with combat AND utility options attached? Factor in farming and combat for quality of life skills. You could also lock the skill until a certain time/M. Razmodius likes you enough and allows you to learn magic.

Anyway, not super detailed. But just an idea if anyone has ever been interested in magic themselves!

Any feedback is most welcome!

Ellajoy

Rancher
Hello fellow farmers and ranchers!

So I'll get right to it. I love the combat in-game, it's easy to pick up and not at all complicated. An idea I think would be interesting is to incorporate magic! We already have a magic user in-game, well... two. The witch and M. Razmodius. There are other magical beings, [such as the fairy]but I'll keep this simple.

So a thought would be to add maybe a profession in the combat section? Or make a separate category, possibly with combat AND utility options attached? Factor in farming and combat for quality of life skills. You could also lock the skill until a certain time/M. Razmodius likes you enough and allows you to learn magic.

Anyway, not super detailed. But just an idea if anyone has ever been interested in magic themselves!

Any feedback is most welcome!
there is a mod for that guess what it is called. This is the answer➡magic!