Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

redbobcat

Rancher
I am using a samsung tablet galaxy s5e. My problem is with Robin! I want to upgrade my house but can not get the menu to open to allow me to buy/upgrade, please help soon.
Try to zoom in or out slightly and interact with Robin again. Worked for me.

Gadget: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE

the game closes out of nowhere. there's no specific trigger or time of gameplay, the app just closes all of the sudden :(

FalkoSchnem

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 14 Pro, iOS-Version 16.0.2

Details of your issue: Magnetism not working anymore after the latest update. Wearing 2 iridium bands but it only pulls in items 1-2 tiles away instead of the much larger area before the update.

Camila37

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy A31

Details of your issue: Almost every time I got to sleep the games asks me to choose a profession: (Level 10 Farming: "Coopmaster" or "Shepard").

It only happens with these two professions.

It's been happening since before the 1.5.6.39 update.

Attachments

Moonbeam5

Newcomer
iPad running latest iOS… I can’t use some of my Greenhouse space. It won’t let me use the lower left of the planting area: to for planting or setting down sprinklers. It’s just a dead space :(

darwinsghost

Greenhorn
Did they get struck by lightning by any chance? That’s what happens when they do. If you leave them alone, they’ll go back to giving you fruit.
It's possible, I was over on Ginger Island for a few days and it may have rained and stormed over on Pelican Town while I was gone. I'll have to pay attention more the next time it rains. Thank you!

Hugo

Newcomer
Cell phone model: Moto e7 plus (released in 2020)
Hello Eric, I would like to apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, I'm Brazilian and I'm writing this message through the translator, but I hope you understand what it's about
I will list 4 occurrences, one of them is very serious (and to be honest I don't know why no one has reported this yet, as it is very noticeable), and the other three are observations that need to be revised
Well, I'll start with the most serious problem. This problem consists of, every time I go to put a wallpaper or floor in some hut, this hut ends up "linking" with all the other huts on the farm (everything reported here will be attached, either in photo or video), this ends me preventing them from making thematic decorations (detail, this only happens with huts upgraded to the maximum level built in the robin) I believe it is a serious problem that must be corrected as soon as possible. This happens every day of the game, every time I change the wallpaper and flooring of a hut. (sorry for the quality of the video, I'm recording with a generic screen recorder, but you can understand it). I'm playing at the beach farm, if that's relevant information
The second problem is that, every time I enter a place that changes the ambient music, the game crashes slightly when it transitions from one song to another (when I enter the museum, for example), this is a problem that ends being a bit annoying, because I always go into the huts that have a jukebox, and in the long run it becomes annoying. I would like you to pay attention to this too, if possible. (In the video I gave an example entering Marlon and the museum, but this happens everywhere which changes music suddenly)
This other problem is not really a bug, but a problem with the design of the game's map. In the last updates, you added a new location on the map, the ginger island. However, this drawing of the place is a little strange, as if the edges of the map were in the wrong place. It is difficult to explain in text, so I will attach a photo.
Finally, I don't know if you forgot to add this or it was on purpose, but there in the volcano cave, the floors I'm on do not appear in the upper left corner, as well as in the pc version (here is a photo), I would like you to add this, because it's quite annoying memorizing the floors in my head.
Well, that's it. I know the text got quite long, but I was better able to list the problems all at once here instead of reporting them one at a time. I hope you understood everything and that I didn't miss any information. Thanks for everything Eric, for the effort and for not abandoning the players, we love you and we love this little pixelated game hahaha. Sorry for anything, and see you later
Report 1:https://twitter.com/JorgeJu83367916/status/1629283347795959808?t=Wdujro4FSsMOA7RpP85HBg&s=19

Report 2:https://twitter.com/JorgeJu83367916/status/1629283299070824449?t=Q7oNrNwtXVP1mr4VDflvYA&s=19

Report 3:
https://twitter.com/JorgeJu83367916/status/1629281438456508419?t=rSlzxnVrZ6wQ5KpEWZEhow&s=19

Report 4:https://twitter.com/JorgeJu83367916/status/1629280600602337284?t=cYI72yRZ9MY8RYQ068GeMw&s=19

Stellimortis

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad 8th gen OS 16.2
Details of your issue: For some reason I can't access the jojamart store despite clicking around the girl
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Emergency load
Any other info that might be relevant:
(additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)
RecordIt-2163BEF1-76BF-4B7E-8871-C0478302C22C.gif

Athyrie

Greenhorn
Type of phone: 5th Gen iPad Air (Newest)
Details of your issue: I keep consistently running into this issue where I can’t toggle on the joystick and buttons. I have tried to enable the various options to see if it will re-enable the red joystick and button icons on the screen, but they just don’t appear. It consistently happens all the time and is frustrating because I can only go into the mines if I have access to those buttons, otherwise I get seriously hurt in combat. The game is essentially always in, “Tap-to-move & Auto-attack,” mode despite changing the control settings.
Screenshots/video: N/A
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
I always safely logout and exit the game so that I wake up in bed on a new morning when I reload the game. I have attempted to troubleshoot and correctly relaunch the game in an effort to get the red joystick and buttons to appear when I select the option for, “Tap-to-move & Joystick & Buttons,” but majority of the time it still does not show so I end up playing without it. But it affects my progression because I am afraid to enter the mines without physical buttons to use in combat. (I appreciate the auto attack feature but I feel that manually attacking is still more efficient and results in less damage to the player.)

Kaelanth

Greenhorn
I’ve been having a problem with The Shrine Of Illusions..whenever I click, “Yes” to make an offering, the game immediately crashes. Has anyone ever experienced something like that when they were playing?
I reported a similar error earlier this week and I think it’s because of the Monday patch

poglas

Newcomer
Type of phone: LG Velvet (Android 11) + Controller
Details of your issue: Game enters a frozen state if LT/RT is used to switch items in the middle of a tool animation. Easy to replicate, equip any tool and use it - before the animation can complete, switch your item and the game should be frozen. Character will not be able to move or do anything

Thank you

arcadeperson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A02s
Details of your issue: Crops can be picked from farther away. To do this, you must use the 'Joystick & Buttons' control, and you need to have multiple fully grown crop.

If you stand close to a fully grown crop and hold your finger on another fully grown crop and tap the left/use tool button while still holding your finger on the crop, you will harvest the one your finger is holding rather than the one in front of you.

Tapping the left button when there's a fully grown crop under it will also harvest it as long as you're still standing next to another fully grown crop. This method seems less consistent to me though.

Video: https://youtu.be/PXR4-MlhtXs
(video contains post community center content)

I loaded the save normally and woke up in bed at 6:00am.

Momofthree

Newcomer
I am using a Samsung s22. I am playing on version 1.5.6.39
My saves on my phones files are from before the 1.5 update. I have since made a new account and it is not in my phone's stardewvalley save file. Screenshot and save backup button aren't functioning properly. I do have access to both accounts when I access them directly in the game just nervous and confused why there is no save data in the stardewvalley save file. Also the save file Android/data/com.chucklefish.stardewvalley/files/saves doesn't exist in my phone. I have access to my 1.4 farm without having to move my save file. My 1.4 farm character name was mom of three when the update came I changed the name to mom ♡.

I am also having issues will placing items like diamonds or primastic shards on tables and night stands takes my 30 minutes of running around one piece of furniture picking it up on accident 1000 times before I can finally put one item down just for it to easily be picked back up when I walk past tapping to close near it. I included screenshots if more info is needed I am willing to supply anything needed to help ! Thank you for this game and you assistance with my problem.

Attachments

Last edited:

Momofthree

Newcomer

Momonipad

Greenhorn
Good morning
thank you for the most recent patch. I have installed 1.5.6.39. I play on ipad. Ipados 15.7.2

I've noticed a couple things.
1. When I open / load the game and start a new day, my toolbar is very zoomed in. I goto the settings. It is still at 40. I move it away from 40 and back again to 40, exit the menu and the toolbar is the correct size again.

2. Outside the carpenter's shop, I'm unable to hoe everywhere. There is a relic spot but it will not let me hoe it. I've taken video - I'll attach stills from the video as I cannot add video here. Update: the next in game day I was able to hoe that spot.

5E65BBAD-C823-4DE5-8DA8-CF4396E8035F.jpeg

Edit add 3. Snow seems very dense visually.

C0FDFC69-2777-43C0-B7F8-3A0DD9D20914.png

thanks much!

Last edited:
Please help!!! Game not saving/having to replay same day!

HD Fire 10 Tablet
When I go to sleep or pass out at the end of the day the app crashes and closes, when I reopen I have to restart the day. I did go to sleep as soon as a woke up and skipped a day but I still can't save
I start from the load screen and waking up in bed.

I started saving throughout the day but I still cant go to sleep and start the next day.

I am playing on ipad.

Whenever I fish, after I leave I get a strange noise like the reel winding in. It continues throughout the game and into the following days. I have to completely close the game down to stop the noise. Can't upload a video as it says it's not supported.

I am also unable to interact with Marnie to buy cows etc