Game sync (in the mobile version) between android devices with the same google account

MacLoff

Greenhorn
Hello, could you developers manage a way that we could syncronize our game saves (in the mobile version) and play between our android devices with the same Google account? It was easier before the 1.5 update, but now we can't easily access the game save folder in android devices.

CyriouslyDylan

Greenhorn
The save folder should still be accessible, please see this thread for more information:
This is great information, but many games can sync between devices seamlessly being synced to a google account. And even better idea would be for them to be able to be synced between platforms - I'd kill to be able to play my android save on steam and vice versa easily without manually having to move the files.

Odin

Staff member
This is great information, but many games can sync between devices seamlessly being synced to a google account. And even better idea would be for them to be able to be synced between platforms - I'd kill to be able to play my android save on steam and vice versa easily without manually having to move the files.
My comment was specifically addressing this part of the original post:
It was easier before the 1.5 update, but now we can't easily access the game save folder in android devices.
I obviously agree that having cloud sync across Android devices would be a great improvement for the game!

CyriouslyDylan

Greenhorn
My comment was specifically addressing this part of the original post:

I obviously agree that having cloud sync across Android devices would be a great improvement for the game!
Totally fair! I caught the stardew bug and would love more options to swap devices :)