Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Minaxx

Newcomer
Device: iPad Air 2020

Problems:
- donating / rearranging items in Museum not possible due to shifted menu (screenshot 1)
- museum reward was randomly placed in a grey inventory spot, so I can’t move or use it (screenshot 2)
- NPCs walking on walls lol (screenshot 3)
( - texts and menu are rly tiny, but this was mentioned by others already)

Attachments

Last edited:

Blue Tree

Greenhorn
Thank you Concerned Ape for the incredible attention and diligence to the fixes you're working on. Hope you're getting some good food and some sleep in there too. You must be exhausted.

Type of device: iPad Air 5 running ipadOS 16.2 (latest non-beta version)
Issue details: With the 1.5.6.32 update installed, the issue with not being able to tap geodes onto Clint’s anvil is still present (after the initial geode drag to the anvil). He'll break them if I drag each one individually.

Only other functional issue is placing Museum items, but is doable after repeated taps (4-10 taps) for each item. I realize this issue wasn't addressed in the 1.5.6.32 patch. The rest of the game is working well on my iPad including Ginger Island so far. 💗

Last edited:

Blue Tree

Greenhorn
iPad pro
1. I can’t pick up the eggs in the coop (Only the left side of the coop). The right side of the coop is fine.
With the 1.5.6.32 update, I had this issue initially when I placed the auto grabber in the coop for the first time, and I had placed it near the door. Couldn't pick up one egg that was close to it, but could pick up other items on the right side. Only when I moved the auto grabber into the open spot near the incubator was I able to pick up the left-sided egg, and it's worked fine since then. I haven't tried moving the auto grabber back near the door.

aldebar

Greenhorn
First of all, thank you for working hard to get this version out. I really appreciate it.

I have a Google Pixel 6. The issue I am having is with the Stardew Valley Fair. Before I enter, my toolbar, energy gauge, menu, and date/time display are all there and behaving as usual. As soon as I enter the fair, however, all of that disappears. As you can see in the screenshot, all that shows up is the "star display" and the three line menu access button, but that button does not respond to my touch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm in Year 1 of my first time playing and really want to set up a grange display :)
Screenshot_20230108-144202.png

LJ2828

Newcomer
I’m seeing two issues so far. One is with the autograbber in the coop - I seem to lose some of the eggs when I move them to inventory. For instance if I have say, 6 eggs in the grabber in four slots, if I move one slot to inventory, another slot just disappears and I’ve lost those items. Secondly, when I try to add cloth to the sewing machine in Emily’s house, the app crashes. Has happened three times in a row now. I’m on an iPad (7th gen) running iOS 15.6.1.

Orchid

Cowpoke
Samsung A71, Android 13, 1st patch installed.
- Pam serms to be standing on the usual spot at the bus. However when I buy the ticket I cannot automatically enter the bus anymore as she is standing in the way. I first must move my character away from the bus, only then do I enter the bus.
- When I save the game in the middle of the day and continue later, my husband Elliot tells me at 5 pm that he prepared coffee. Nice, but he already told me that in the morning of the same day. Also, as mentioned by others, the horse teleported to the stall as if a new day has started. However it is still waiting when I entered a building. That was not the case before the patch.
-Spring 11:30 pm returning home from flower dance, my son is still awake and not in bed. Is that normal? My 1st kid lol
- Glad to say that so far my animals are returning to their stalls and are happy and not starving.
Btw normally I am playing the game on Samsung Tablet, but disabled auto-update and copied my game file successfully to my mobile in order to explore the update first.
Thank you for all your efforts! You will manage any bugs like you always did. I love your game, it's the only one I'm playing

Lisaaaaa

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad Pro
Details of your issue: game crashes a few seconds into playing. Happens at bus stop area, where i made my last save. Sometimes i can walk into the village, but it will crash shortly after
A9AEB3BC-6174-4582-9886-68EB2F656AEE.png2E8B1A2A-B90D-4466-92D4-9084317EEDDB.png2DD4AE6F-6E84-4EBE-9E0D-26CACFB8409F.png

sxlty_frms

Greenhorn
Phone Type: IPhone 12 Pro Max Version: 16.2

Problem: After installing the update and the bug patch I noticed that the games dialogue boxes and the menus are really small. It’s making it hard to read and use some of the functions like the X Button to exit menus.

Screenshots:
F76ABFE4-9B8F-41B0-A262-25A7A98D5CB7.png

CEA48DE8-D0DB-4272-B57E-C9CCFEC55684.png
5D045411-A3AC-40AC-A54F-8C4BA4F5F34B.png

Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing and I understand if it takes some time to fix things. Hope everyone has a great day :)

Momonipad

Greenhorn
Thanks for the patch. Working better already!

New thing I noticed - the hardwood tree on my farm did not regrow the next new full day. The ones in the secret forest did regrow ok.

edit - the next day in game the tree grew. All fine.
but now I cannot put hardwood into Robin's box for the bed quest.
thanks again!

Last edited:

Chinapaige

Greenhorn
Type of phone: ipad Air 6th Gen with iOS 15.5 installed
Details of your issue: As other users have mentioned my UI has gotten much smaller since the update. Inventory menus, health and energy bars and all text windows have been resized.
Screenshots/video:
Any other info that might be relevant: someone else had mentioned that it wasn’t happening on iOS but it has been happening on my iPad.

Attachments

Type of phone: IPad Pro 12.9 inches, 3rd generation

Details of your issue: I have a visual glitch when placing the flower pots down in the upstairs room of the farm house. The flower pot in the above tile will clip over objects placed in front of it.

Screenshots/video:
Any other info that might be relevant: I found this while playing on 1.4 and it still happens In the update.

mappy

Greenhorn
First of all, thank you for working hard to get this version out. I really appreciate it.

I have a Google Pixel 6. The issue I am having is with the Stardew Valley Fair. Before I enter, my toolbar, energy gauge, menu, and date/time display are all there and behaving as usual. As soon as I enter the fair, however, all of that disappears. As you can see in the screenshot, all that shows up is the "star display" and the three line menu access button, but that button does not respond to my touch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm in Year 1 of my first time playing and really want to set up a grange display :)View attachment 13053
that actually is normal, go to your garage display and click, it will open your inventory so you can add your items.

Tularis

Newcomer
Type of Device: iPad 5th Gen

Details: When using the PlayStation DualShock 4 controller pressing the R2 / L2 will cycle through the bottom toolbar, however in 1.5 no matter how big / small the toolbar is it loops back after 6 and I can’t select anything after 6 objects.

HappyAppy

Newcomer
Type of phone: ipad Air 6th Gen with iOS 15.5 installed
Details of your issue: As other users have mentioned my UI has gotten much smaller since the update. Inventory menus, health and energy bars and all text windows have been resized.
Screenshots/video:
Any other info that might be relevant:
someone else had mentioned that it wasn’t happening on iOS but it has been happening on my iPad.
Seconding this issue - I’m on an iPhone 12 with the latest update

Attachments

Tony

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air3 iPadOS16.2
Details of your issue: I entered Sebastian’s room, then a heart was triggered, Sam and Sebastian asked me to play Solarion Game, I chose to be a wizard. Then after some dialogue, this picture popped up and froze, no matter what I do, it won’t get to the next dialogue. I shut down the game thne tried again, still ran into the same issue.
Screenshots/video: froze at this picture:
6CC3B176-BBAF-485B-880E-FD869D8EF262.jpeg

No matter where I click, it does not response.

Homie

Cowpoke
Thank you for the update. I don't know if it's a bug but my toolbar is usually located on the left side and on the new version, I find it hard to scroll it up and down to select my items. I already expected a few bugs since it's a new update, so waiting for those patches soon. I keep trying to scroll up with it won't let me do so.

I believe you can change that in the settings: menu > settings (last tab) > vertical toolbar

Type of Device: Huawei P30 EMUI 12

Just updated SDV yesterday and during an estimated four hours of gameplay, these are the issues that I've found:

1. The game is a bit laggy; I have difficulties scrolling through the inventory scrollbar, harvesting artisanal crafts, etc. I mean, it does not respond to the touch immediately.
2. Panning to the left or right seems disabled which is proving to be irksome especially when you are on the mines.
3. My junimos are not picking up the cauliflowers they harvested and just leaving them on the ground.
4. After updating my SDV to latest patch 1.5.6.32, it is now crashing even after restarting my phone. Waaaaaaa.

Last edited: