Solved Marnie Bug

Anto

Farmhand
I had just bought the coop and obviously I wanted to buy some animals from Marnie but when I went to her ranch after clicking "Buy Animals" it did not open anything to me it just returned to the screen where I had to decide what to do then I tried again press the "Buy Animals" button and it did the same thing, I need help.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I had just bought the coop and obviously I wanted to buy some animals from Marnie but when I went to her ranch after clicking "Buy Animals" it did not open anything to me it just returned to the screen where I had to decide what to do then I tried again press the "Buy Animals" button and it did the same thing, I need help.
It's best to start with sharing your SMAPI log so we have more information. That link has instructions for how to find and upload it.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
20:27:18ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at AnimalShopConditions.getPurchaseAnimalStock.Postfix(List`1& __result) in C:\Users\Applied User\source\repos\AnimalShopConditions\AnimalShopConditions\getPurchaseAnimalStock.cs:line 15 at StardewValley.Utility.getPurchaseAnimalStock_PatchedBy<elbe.AnimalShopConditions>() at StardewValley.GameLocation.answerDialogueAction_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(GameLocation this, String questionAndAnswer, String[] questionParams) at StardewValley.GameLocation.answerDialogue_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK>(GameLocation this, Response answer) at StardewValley.Menus.DialogueBox.receiveLeftClick_PatchedBy<MindMeltMax.ChangeFarmCaves>(DialogueBox this, Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)
Try to remove a mod Animal Shop Conditions.