Set Reminders On Your Calendar

You ever forget something really important in your game? Forgot this was the day your iridium starfruit wine was done aging and its been sitting there for 2 weeks? Forget today was the day to buy a rare seed from the traveling cart? Forget today was the day to check your diamond crystalarium shed?

My idea is we should be able to set reminders on our home calendar for such reasons. You can buy a home calendar from Robin for 2,000g and hang it up on your wall. This is great for being able to check birthdays and not have to run all the way to the general store.

To set a reminder, click a day and a small text box will appear and in it we can write something: "Get wine from cellar" "Go to traveling merchant" "Check diamond shed"

On the day of the reminder, the message will pop up after you wake up, similarly to how you are notified when Clint is done upgrading one of your tools.

When you get far into the game and have allot of things to do and worry about, these extra reminders can help things run allot smoother. I've been playing since the game was released and I still sometimes forget to buy the rare seed on Friday's and Sundays.

Last edited:

The420dwarf

Greenhorn
I've started placing a keg outside my shed for my wines and jellies so I know when they are done the ones inside are done. I know this won't work with cask.

Tukis J

Sodbuster
You ever forget something really important in your game? Forgot this was the day your iridium starfruit wine was done aging and its been sitting there for 2 weeks? Forget today was the day to buy a rare seed from the traveling cart? Forget today was the day to check your diamond crystalarium shed?

My idea is we should be able to set reminders on our home calendar for such reasons. You can buy a home calendar from Robin for 2,000g and hang it up on your wall. This is great for being able to check birthdays and not have to run all the way to the general store.

To set a reminder, click a day and a small text box will appear and in it we can write something: "Get wine from cellar" "Go to traveling merchant" "Check diamond shed"

On the day of the reminder, the message will pop up after you wake up, similarly to how you are notified when Clint is done upgrading one of your tools.

When you get far into the game and have allot of things to do and worry about, these extra reminders can help things run allot smoother. I've been playing since the game was released and I still sometimes forget to buy the rare seed on Friday's and Sundays.
great suggestion!

I've started placing a keg outside my shed for my wines and jellies so I know when they are done the ones inside are done. I know this won't work with cask.
I think an upgrade to the farm computer would be cool so it tells you which units have finished working and where they are (maybe at least a shed number if you can number them).
Also the island farm could be considered at the farm computer output with an(other) upgrade. Someone suggested an antenna to add for "remote check" the island. :-)

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
I think an upgrade to the farm computer would be cool so it tells you which units have finished working and where they are (maybe at least a shed number if you can number them).
Also the island farm could be considered at the farm computer output with (another) upgrade. Someone suggested an antenna to add for "remote check" the island. :-)
Probably just be easier to make an island computer.