Solved SVE Won't Work

I read on Twitter that FlashShifter put out the new SVE update. I went to download it and replaced all the files that I was supposed to and I keep getting this error. I am not sure what it means and I have tried deleting and redownloading SVE 4+ times. When I open the game, I get an error message in the lower left hand corner telling me that they removed certain aspects to stop SMAPI from crashing. Then when I go outside, everything on my farm is moved and I am stuck in the loop where Gunther comes to talk to me about the money I will be receiving for donations. Below will be a picture of the error as well as my SMAPI log. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Thanks for the log.

Code:
[15:53:53 TRACE SMAPI]    FarmTypeManager (from Mods\FarmTypeManager)...
[15:53:53 TRACE SMAPI]       Failed: it contains files, but none of them are manifest.json.
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]    Skipped mods
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]    --------------------------------------------------
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       These mods could not be added to your game.

[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Stardew Valley Expanded Forage Locations 1.14.10 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Esca.FarmTypeManager).

[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Grandpa's Farm Forage Locations 1.14.9 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Esca.FarmTypeManager).
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.10 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Esca.FarmTypeManager).

[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - FarmTypeManager because it contains files, but none of them are manifest.json.
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Grandpa's Farm 1.14.9 because it needs the 'Grandpa's Farm Forage Locations' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
It looks like "FarmTypeManager" isn't properly installed. Delete the folder in "Mods\FarmTypeManager", and reinstall it from scratch: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3231?tab=files

Once it's properly installed, the other mods that rely on it should all work.

Thanks for the log.

Code:
[15:53:53 TRACE SMAPI]    FarmTypeManager (from Mods\FarmTypeManager)...
[15:53:53 TRACE SMAPI]       Failed: it contains files, but none of them are manifest.json.
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]    Skipped mods
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]    --------------------------------------------------
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       These mods could not be added to your game.

[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Stardew Valley Expanded Forage Locations 1.14.10 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Esca.FarmTypeManager).

[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Grandpa's Farm Forage Locations 1.14.9 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Esca.FarmTypeManager).
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.10 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Esca.FarmTypeManager).

[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - FarmTypeManager because it contains files, but none of them are manifest.json.
[15:53:55 ERROR SMAPI]       - Grandpa's Farm 1.14.9 because it needs the 'Grandpa's Farm Forage Locations' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
It looks like "FarmTypeManager" isn't properly installed. Delete the folder in "Mods\FarmTypeManager", and reinstall it from scratch: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3231?tab=files

Once it's properly installed, the other mods that rely on it should all work.
I just tried that and it is still giving me the same error message when I load. When I chose the console the only thing in yellow is:

[Entoarox Framework] Another mod has requested ownership of the serializer, serializer functionality in EF is disabled.
[Error Handler] Removed invalid villager 'Hank' in Custom_ScarlettHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Aquamarine_305927844'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
[Json Assets] Unsupported attachment types! Let spacechase0 know he needs to support False HarpOfYobaRedux.SheetMusic

I just tried that and it is still giving me the same error message when I load. When I chose the console the only thing in yellow is:

[Entoarox Framework] Another mod has requested ownership of the serializer, serializer functionality in EF is disabled.
[Error Handler] Removed invalid villager 'Hank' in Custom_ScarlettHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Aquamarine_305927844'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
[Json Assets] Unsupported attachment types! Let spacechase0 know he needs to support False HarpOfYobaRedux.SheetMusic
Could you post a new log so I can verify that the Farmtype manager mod is properly installed now, and see what else is in error?

Thanks, I put it into the log parser at: https://smapi.io/log

Your log:

And, it looks good now. The "Hank" NPC error I traced to SDV Expanded. I came across someone else who already asked about it, and FlashShifter said to ignore it; as it was just a name change.
Source: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=7549946/#entry108133828

The others you posted are similar warnings.
Oh it's back to normal!! Yay thank you so so much! I am so excited to play :). I appreciate all your help!