Favorite Object

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
What's your favorite tool/weapon/thing in the valley?
I just got the glow ring and oh my gosh, it has made my game play so much better.
I know there's a lot better ones, like a bigger backpack, but oh my gosh, this ring is awesome.
What's yours?

Sounny

Rancher
What's your favorite tool/weapon/thing in the valley?
I just got the glow ring and oh my gosh, it has made my game play so much better.
I know there's a lot better ones, like a bigger backpack, but oh my gosh, this ring is awesome.
What's yours?
When the tools are upgraded things are just so much better. Also, magic rock candy is the best.

Benhimself

Rancher
Oooh, tough call. It feels like a sell-out answer but I really do love the Prismatic Shard for rainbow clothes and whatnot.

Outside of that, off the top of my head I'd probably go with the Midnight Squid. "A strange and mysterious denizen of the ocean's twilight depths." What's not to love?

Grimzy

Planter
I'm going to have to go with visually beautiful items: Rock candy and Midnight Squid ^0^. Love the colors on those items. An honorable mention to the Survival Burger... never fails to make me hungry. :defeated: :dizzy:

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
Honestly, it's just the little things in this game that makes it so much fun. I'm looking forward to reaching a point where I can just fix my farm however way I want without worrying about money all that. I'm just almost at the end of year 2 and I know for sure I'm not up to par with the
the whole grandfather evaluation at the end of two years
but I honestly don't care.

Peggy77

Sodbuster
I think I agree with the glow ring, too. Especially when you finally get the large glow ring. There is actually a lot of things I like in this game but I know that every time I start a brand new game, I cannot wait to get that glow ring. 😁

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
I think I agree with the glow ring, too. Especially when you finally get the large glow ring. There is actually a lot of things I like in this game but I know that every time I start a brand new game, I cannot wait to get that glow ring. 😁
Dude, I was playing the multiplayer with my husband and he got a glowring and I was so sad about not having one in my own personal save file. That same day I got the glowring and oh my gosh, it made me so happy I pretty much played then whole day.

Has to be the return sceptre. Allows me to spend more time out and hurry back home at 2am when I am about to fall asleep
Oh wow, that would be awesome. I heard that it's like super expensive but I figured that with how much you end up playing and how much money you earn eventually, it'll be something I'll get to eventually.

Potatoes

Farmer
I also would have to say the glow ring, every time I start a new file I think that's the thing I miss the most. I also like an upgraded axe and pick-axe (at least gold)
I am also a big fan of pumpkins.

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
Must be the horse. The horse is amazing.
I'm just about to get all the hardwood I need for that stable and I look forward to running around a whole lot faster.
Also, speaking of getting to places faster, after unlocking the minecarts, oh my gosh - man it so much easier to move around now.

Uzzlegorf

Farmer
I'm just about to get all the hardwood I need for that stable and I look forward to running around a whole lot faster.
Also, speaking of getting to places faster, after unlocking the minecarts, oh my gosh - man it so much easier to move around now.
Just wait for the Obelisks + Return Scepter...

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
Just wait for the Obelisks + Return Scepter...
I've heard that they were epic. I'm sure I'll eventually get to that point. I used to play Harvest Moon back when it was still in PS1 and I had like a ton of cheat codes, and I know SDV has a lot of mods, but I'm really enjoying it without the mods.

I plan to eventually get the Expanded Everything Mod though, but maybe later.

It's really the little things in this game that make me really enjoy it.