How much slimes per area?

JackMoon

Cowpoke
Formerly it had slime farms in the quarry. Red, blue and purple slime. But time passed and I always saw the same amount of drool. I would like to fill the quarry with slime but it is not worth it if the areas have a slime limit, and I would also like to know what the limit is to know when it would be appropriate to kill them.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i believe you can have a maximum of 20 slimes in a slime hutch. outside of the hutch, i have no idea, i wouldn't be surprised if it was limitless

i usually kill some when they hit the max and try to get the colors i don't want

JackMoon

Cowpoke
i believe you can have a maximum of 20 slimes in a slime hutch. outside of the hutch, i have no idea, i wouldn't be surprised if it was limitless

i usually kill some when they hit the max and try to get the colors i don't want
Damn... I want to know out the huthc :c and I prefer not to kill the ones in hutch because... those green weirds things that give you slimes xd

MrTeapoT

Farmhand
Outside the farm, I think the Game will be calculate as per MAP.

- Bus area
- Town + Community Center + Joja mart + etc.
- Beach
- Mountain + Quarry + Robin house +etc.

Because when I grew them up full in the fence next to CC, then I moved to backyard of JojaMart. It won't reproduce itself.

Not sure about exact number but I think it's around 50 maybe?

From my experience who try to got more of them in town.
After they got some enough number (yes with Male and Female).They'll try to flirt each other and gift birth a lil' one. But my past was, when you got enough number of them, They'll stop (naturally) produce any of baby slime. unless you put an egg to incubator that put down to area you want to grow them.