Fishing help? I want to catch a Void Salmon

Widget

Sodbuster
I know where to go for a Void Salmon, and I think that I’ve leveled up enough (8 in fishing) that I should have a shot at it. All I can catch in that location is algae, though. Lots and lots of algae. Any tricks or things I should know?

Chaya7

Planter
I would assume you're using bait. (Of course, right?) From what I recall, you do generally catch a whole lot of algae before a salmon wanders along. What you do want to do, though, is hunt out the darker water that's as far away from land as possible, and cast into it. That should get you a fish.

Widget

Sodbuster
I would assume you're using bait. (Of course, right?) From what I recall, you do generally catch a whole lot of algae before a salmon wanders along. What you do want to do, though, is hunt out the darker water that's as far away from land as possible, and cast into it. That should get you a fish.
Yes, I'm using bait! 😄 However (duh) I did forget about daily luck, luck buffs, and fishing buffs! I wish I could make some seafoam pudding, but I don't have the recipe yet. I'll have to rummage through the refrigerator to see what I've stashed away. Thanks for the support!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
On the map where you catch a void salmon, try to fish in the southern part of the map and fish out to the far left. that's where i had the best shot at getting one

Peggy77

Sodbuster
lol, i threw the first void salmon i caught ina fishing pond so i'd never have to grab it again
You will need one void salmon that is gold star or iridium star for the bundle to build the theater and all fish from fish ponds have no stars at all.