[spoilers] Married to Penny

oddpine

Sodbuster
Penny asked me about decorating the house and asked about which style she I liked and then she completely redecorated the bedroom and it looks so good, but this has never happened to me before and I hope she decorates more of the house.

Firehoshi

Sodbuster
Penny asked me about decorating the house and asked about which style she I liked and then she completely redecorated the bedroom and it looks so good, but this has never happened to me before and I hope she decorates more of the house.
I've yet to see the spouses decorate anything but the bedrooms

quirmzi

Sodbuster
It might be Peeny's 14 heart event! I know she decorates your bedroom, but I personally haven't married her.The three themes are Forest and Moon: Peaceful Blue, Strawberry Home, and Pirate Theme. However, your spouses can decorate other rooms in your house, though I don't think they ask for permission first.

Anhaga

Rancher
It might be Peeny's 14 heart event! I know she decorates your bedroom, but I personally haven't married her.The three themes are Forest and Moon: Peaceful Blue, Strawberry Home, and Pirate Theme. However, your spouses can decorate other rooms in your house, though I don't think they ask for permission first.
Ack! I haven't had that happen yet. It would drive me a little bonkers. Sounds like a reason not to marry Penny to me.

Sounny

Rancher
Extra heart events have been added. Sam for instance, pursues music as a career.
I will say no more.
Marry everyone to see all heart events!

oddpine

Sodbuster
It might be Peeny's 14 heart event! I know she decorates your bedroom, but I personally haven't married her.The three themes are Forest and Moon: Peaceful Blue, Strawberry Home, and Pirate Theme
It's almost definitely that! This is the Peaceful Blue theme.
Ack! I haven't had that happen yet. It would drive me a little bonkers.
IIRC from the things she asked me, you can forbid her from redecorating the bedroom. But I think all spouses randomly change wallpaper.

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
Oh my gosh. That's so pretty. I really need to update my own house to be honest. There's just so much to actually do. My house looks like a hot freaking mess hahaha