Completely off-topic discussion (If you just wanna talk about random stuff, this is the place)

FairyRing

Farmer
I've not been a computer gamer but with SDV I want to support it and try it every way possible. and if I get it on my Computer I can learn to mod.
Octopi are one of the most magical creatures ever.

In my eyes, that’s a win. We got out on Thursday for rain (who knows why) and we had yesterday off along with Monday for what they are calling midwinter break. Which is really just an excuse to get us away from each other.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Well, since I just remembered that this thread exists, I figured I might post something off topic that I just got. Sleeves for some if my MTG cards! I super love the purple and thought I might share them.View attachment 8601
You like MTG?
I really like MTG, I don't have a ton of friends who can meet in lockdown and play magic but have 3-4 and have started a games day with them and a few others in a place near us.
I just got a commander deck for christmas and am currently customizing it for my best use because my friend has an insane custom created control deck design off of MTGplayer and the other gets a lot of money from who knows where and spends a lot on magic and has a $600-$700 Hydra commander which he made a while ago but still works really great.
I do like white green decks and my best and current one that I made is that color scheme.
I am starting to need/want some sheaths for cards and just wanted to ask where you get them from. Amazon seems ok but is sometimes unreliable and a standard base price for quality seems hard to get. MTGplayer is one other option but have never ordered anything off of it, I could also try to go to a store that sells cards near me but the only one within a resonable area shut down last year.
What deck/colors do you play?
Good luck and good day.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The best bang for your buck is probably buying a land station off of Amazon and a draft booster box. You'll get a bunch of cards, more than enough to make multiple good decks. If you want to play draft with friends it's also super fun.
Yeah, you can buy about 1500+ cards of nm quality in a box on amazon for less than $20.
I got one and so did my brother a couple years later but since he never really got into it like I did he gave them all to me.
Something to be aware of though, the usefullness/worth of cards seems to vary, in the box I got I recieved about 60 rares and 20 mythics and some were worth upwards of 4-5 bucks but my brother didn't get a single rare card and the most expensive of his cards was probably around the worth of 10 cents. Something else to keep in mind though was that while my box came with no mana(basically fuel-energy if you ever played pokemon) and his came with close to 200 which is unlimited for my use anyway.
I would reccomend getting something like this and see what you get then judge what else you want to buy as well as looking at the ways decks are made and other things, a good thing to remember is that smaller is by most standards better and rarer more expensive cards are not always the best and spreading them out is best.
Good luck and good day.

Just grinded my way through 500+ artifact troves!! I got 11 pearls, 12 treasure chests, and 22 golden pumpkins!
1.5 spoiler:
Also I now have 5 lucky rings!!! I only needed 3, but I got an extra one this one time I was only looking for one and one by pure luck- I wasn't looking for any at all.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Just grinded my way through 500+ artifact troves!! I got 11 pearls, 12 treasure chests, and 22 golden pumpkins!
1.5 spoiler:
Also I now have 5 lucky rings!!! I only needed 3, but I got an extra one this one time I was only looking for one and one by pure luck- I wasn't looking for any at all.
I'm curious, did you purchase the Artifact Troves or find a number of them? I think I've mostly purchased them but then you need to grind for Omni Geodes, right? Where did you go for those?