Android [HELP] Can't move objects in house Android

Adina

Cowpoke
I haven't seen this addressed. I play with android on Samsung tablet and phone. My problem is that most items inside my home can't be picked up and moved. Exceptions are jukebox and rug. I can rotate chairs and intermittently other things like TV and table or an object on a table, but any statues, plants, other furniture including what comes with the house will not pick up, and frequently items I have moved before are now stuck in place. I did the second upgrade on my house and can't access the new rooms because the TV and a chicken statue that had been on the back wall are now blocking the door. I hope there is a solution other than waiting for the newer version.

Adina

Cowpoke
I haven't seen this addressed. I play with android on Samsung tablet and phone. My problem is that most items inside my home can't be picked up and moved. Exceptions are jukebox and rug. I can rotate chairs and intermittently other things like TV and table or an object on a table, but any statues, plants, other furniture including what comes with the house will not pick up, and frequently items I have moved before are now stuck in place. I did the second upgrade on my house and can't access the new rooms because the TV and a chicken statue that had been on the back wall are now blocking the door. I hope there is a solution other than waiting for the newer version.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

StardewKat111

Farmhand
It may take a lot of tapping or holding just to pick up items, but you can pick up most things by trying hard enough. Try also using a pickaxe for certain items. as things like statues can be picked up that way (outdoor decor). Aside from that, tell me about any other problems please. I'd love to help out (I'm a main mobile player and have learned to cope with most issues, four years save).

Adina

Cowpoke
It may take a lot of tapping or holding just to pick up items, but you can pick up most things by trying hard enough. Try also using a pickaxe for certain items. as things like statues can be picked up that way (outdoor decor). Aside from that, tell me about any other problems please. I'd love to help out (I'm a main mobile player and have learned to cope with most issues, four years save).
[/QUOT
Thank you so much for responding, I will be more persistent and see if that helps. So far the pickaxe hasn't been effective.