Better Wife: Penny or Leah?

• Penny

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Leah

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

theicyjedi36

Greenhorn
My friend and I have been arguing for a while now. Who is a better wife: Penny or Leah? We are judging by personality and stuff like that, not what they give you in-game. I think Penny and he says Leah. What do you guys think?

Aine

Planter
Leah.
Penny has some stuff hapening, I dont know, she looks like a gold digger, and also, what was she doing with Sam in the tree? She sometimes sound selfish too. I just dont like her.

Journi

Planter
I would have to go with...Penny, she's more of a housewife type of person than Leah is.
:) Either pick is a good choice.

My next run is going to be penny only because I adore her 14 heart event. <3

Newkirkstone

Greenhorn
Threw my hat in the ring for Penny.
1. Dealt with Pam her whole life. :pam:
2. Goes out of her way to teach the kids of Stardew. :jas: :vincent:
3. Isn't friends with Elliot. :x: :elliott:

Last edited:

tommybob

Planter
Leah! She doesn't have much going on, she's creative, hard working and open minded. She's happy in nature and she is a craftsman, meaning she can help out with some hard work sometimes!

Chaya7

Planter
I've only romanced and married Leah. I barely pay attention to Penny. So maybe I'm not the best person to ask. But there's a reason I've barely paid attention to her. She seems kind of pathetic, weak, and bland. Leah as a wife is strong, helpful, independent, thoughtful, and loving, while still maintaining her own interests. Somehow I just can't see poor little Penny - sweet as she is around kids - filling those boots.

But really, I guess it all comes down to what you think makes a good wife, doesn't it?

Septima

Farmhand
I voted for Leah because of the arguments presented here, but I have to say I like them both equally (and considering the poll, it seems the community does too!). Leah's almost universally considered one of the best, but Penny has virtues that make her hard not to love. It really does come down to preference :penny: :leah: :heart: