Suggestions for mods for a first-timer

So, I have pretty much finished all that the vanilla game has to offer, and I was wondering what mods you guys would suggest for a new playthrough. I probably plan to use SVE, but beyond that I'm not sure. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Tom

Rancher
I'm not really big into changing the core game experience. As such,
  • my favorite mod hands down is UI Info Suite. Use this link for a compatible version. This link for a Youtube demo.
  • I also rely on TimeSpeed to cover for my lapses of intelligence. Mostly I freeze the time while I run back to get something I forgot. On a rare occasion I freeze the time on the cusp of fainting. So it's a bit cheaty.
  • I like the RunningLate mod, which is nothing more than a minute by minute (instead of 10 minutes) clock. Pretty frivolous.
  • To go along with UI Info Suite (truly astounding in its scope), I like LookupAnything for the F1 key.

Xytronix

Greenhorn
I'm not really big into changing the core game experience. As such,
  • my favorite mod hands down is UI Info Suite. Use this link for a compatible version. This link for a Youtube demo.
  • I also rely on TimeSpeed to cover for my lapses of intelligence. Mostly I freeze the time while I run back to get something I forgot. On a rare occasion I freeze the time on the cusp of fainting. So it's a bit cheaty.
  • I like the RunningLate mod, which is nothing more than a minute by minute (instead of 10 minutes) clock. Pretty frivolous.
  • To go along with UI Info Suite (truly astounding in its scope), I like LookupAnything for the F1 key.
Omg 1300 hours without getting distracted interesting

Reactions: Tom