Solved [RESOLVED] Romanceable Rasmodius + Wizard Complete Portraits Compatible with Romanceable Rasmodius +Wizard Romanceable Sprite By Chaekal-Rizum

Megolopolis

Newcomer
I had followed the instructions listed on the Nexus for how to save these files.

I downloaded Romanceable Ras
Then Wizard Complete Portraits
then Wizard Romanceable Sprite
I set the config.json for sprites and portraits to "custom"
I replaced the vanillawizard.png in the [CP] Romanceable Rasmodius\assets folder

However, the changes are not occurring. This is my first time trying to adjust sprites or portraits so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Megolopolis

Newcomer
I figured out the issue XD Seasonal Villager Outfits was overriding the mod. I set wizard to false. I also replaced the original xnbs with the xnbs from the Sprite and Portrait mods and set the config in the romanceable rasmodeus to "vanilla" since I replaced the originals with the xnbs from the modded files and the portrait and sprite are working. I don't know if this is as intended but I'm not going to complain now that I figured it out.

celine9182

Newcomer
I figured out the issue XD Seasonal Villager Outfits was overriding the mod. I set wizard to false. I also replaced the original xnbs with the xnbs from the Sprite and Portrait mods and set the config in the romanceable rasmodeus to "vanilla" since I replaced the originals with the xnbs from the modded files and the portrait and sprite are working. I don't know if this is as intended but I'm not going to complain now that I figured it out.
I have been trying to fix this for months. Thank you so much for sharing!!