Windows [Help] Stardew Valley Crash

Firmino

Newcomer
Hi, my name is Edinar, my problem is that every time I try to save my game it crashes, I've tried everything like changing the version and it doesn't work, any save every time I save crashes, there in the error log folder, it says: part of path not found. Help me because I really wanted to play.

Firmino

Newcomer
Well, I've already tested several saves, all of them bug, I've installed different versions and nothing, this didn't happen before

Okay, do you play with mods? If so, It looks like your saves are corrupting, To fix this, uninstall the game and reinstall it. Create a copy of the full game folder (As a backup) (Steam: follow this tutorial to find your game folder) (Windows: press "Win + R" and paste "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" into the text box, then search for a folder named something like "ConceredApe.StardewValleyPC_X.X.X.XXXXXXXXXXX"), You can then install mods and play with them. If your files corrupt again, you can just replace the files in the folder with the backup you made. If you don't play with mods, consider contacting the developers to figure out the issue.