Dialouge Mod

HyruleHero97

Cowpoke
So, I am looking for a mod that adds new dialogue in, specifically dialogue between you and your in my case girlfriend, and eventually wife in the game, because I just feel like how they don't react or have anything new to say is kinda strange, Then again, I may be an idiot, and it does change in the base game, it's been a long time since I played last, and I only had Emily up to 5 hearts, it's been like 3 years since my original playthrough where I married Leah.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
So, I am looking for a mod that adds new dialogue in, specifically dialogue between you and your in my case girlfriend, and eventually wife in the game, because I just feel like how they don't react or have anything new to say is kinda strange, Then again, I may be an idiot, and it does change in the base game, it's been a long time since I played last, and I only had Emily up to 5 hearts, it's been like 3 years since my original playthrough where I married Leah.
I don’t recall when the one update was released, but there was an update that added a new event to the bachelors and bachelorettes (whomever you married). I believe there was even dialogue added? Again, I don’t recall when that update was released, and I had already been playing the game after it was released. I only know about that update from my brother (since he was long playing it before me), and having read about.

Concerning mods that add dialogue, there are quite a few out there. ^^ There are dialogues specifically geared towards certain NPC’s, and there’s at least one dialogue mod that is a ‘romantic dialogue’ that applies to all the bachelors and bachelorettes.

Are you specifically seeking one for Emily? Or is there another NPC you’re looking for? I can help search and share specific ones, as well as the overall romantic dialogue for all the bachelors and bachelorettes.

Keep in mind something though, some dialogues can override others if they affect the same thing. For example; if you mod a.) that changes Emily’s dialogue, and mod b.) that changes Emily’s dialogue, mod b.) will be overwritten and not applied, due to mod a.) coming first alphabetically.

HyruleHero97

Cowpoke
Well I am really just looking for a mod, that adds dialouge for characters as their relationship with you grows, like not just your romantic partner, but like say I get all buddy-buddy with Pierre, like one that adds new text for him. More or less just a mod that chnages how people speak to you based on your relationship. I just used my current save with Emily as a example.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Well I am really just looking for a mod, that adds dialouge for characters as their relationship with you grows, like not just your romantic partner, but like say I get all buddy-buddy with Pierre, like one that adds new text for him. More or less just a mod that chnages how people speak to you based on your relationship. I just used my current save with Emily as a example.
Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding ^^; and thank you for the clarification.

Here is a mod that adds dialogue to all NPC’s, and it’s canon friendly. Original dialogue is kept, just adds in more dialogue.

Also, I highly recommend the Stardew Valley Expanded Mod (SVE). It’s add in some NPC’s, expands on Stardew’s story (including stuff with Morris).

Adding on to SVE, is dialogue mod for Krobus.

Edit;;
You can browse through more dialogue mods here, to see if there anymore that tickle your fancy. ^^

Side note;; some mods might not be presently compatible, however, check out the posts sections in the mods you look at it. A lot of times, there are unofficial updates, which people provide links for (which are uploaded here).