Solved Every time I chat, I see an error log. Help me! (An error appears when I type in Korean.)

Thanks for the log. It seems to be related to the "Hangeul Mod".
As it seems to be the only thing touching the keyboard code.

Code:
[23:53:59 TRACE SMAPI]    Hangeul Mod (from Mods\HangeulMod\HangeulMod.dll)...
[23:53:59 TRACE SMAPI]       Rewrote HangeulMod.dll to fix Game1.keyboardDispatcher (field => property)...

[23:54:01 INFO  SMAPI]    Hangeul Mod 1.0.0-2017.12.03 by 콤마 (Comma/Comma_) | Typing Korean.
[23:54:04 ERROR Hangeul Mod] Stardew Valley\KRLibrarys 폴더를 찾을 수 없습니다.
[23:54:04 ALERT Hangeul Mod] HangeulMod를 로드하는데 실패했습니다.

[00:07:19 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at StardewValley.KeyboardDispatcher.Poll() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\KeyboardSubscriber.cs:line 244
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4201
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3934
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003
I'd recommend removing that temporarily, and seeing if you get any more errors.

flarote

Greenhorn
Thank you for your answer. <3 However, there is no problem with the hangeul mode. (I fixed this error.) The same problem occurs when the mode does not exist. The same error occurs when only SMAPI is executed. T_T

Thank you for your answer. <3 However, there is no problem with the hangeul mode. (I fixed this error.) The same problem occurs when the mode does not exist. The same error occurs when only SMAPI is executed. T_T
Could you also try removing the Garden Variety UI as it seems to edit the chatbox.
Code:
[00:03:07 TRACE Content Patcher] Garden Variety UI - Content Patcher Version edited LooseSprites/chatBox.
[00:03:07 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited LooseSprites/chatBox.
[00:03:07 TRACE Content Patcher] Stardew Valley Expanded edited LooseSprites/emojis.
[00:03:07 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited LooseSprites/emojis.

[00:54:30 TRACE Content Patcher] Garden Variety UI - Content Patcher Version edited LooseSprites/EmoteMenu.
[00:54:30 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited LooseSprites/EmoteMenu.
[00:54:31 TRACE game] > chat command: emote yes
And, post an updated log, if you're still seeing errors.

It's possible that it is just SMAPI; as I see you're in the beta as well. If the above doesn't work.
You could try opting out of the beta, & seeing if the stable versions of SMAPI & the mods work okay on a new save.

flarote

Greenhorn
All right, I've tried the way you told me. But it's still the same. (removed garden variety UI) Lastly, all I have to do is run SMAPI 32-bit! I'll give it a try. Thank you!!!

flarote

Greenhorn
Could you also try removing the Garden Variety UI as it seems to edit the chatbox.
Code:
[00:03:07 TRACE Content Patcher] Garden Variety UI - Content Patcher Version edited LooseSprites/chatBox.
[00:03:07 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited LooseSprites/chatBox.
[00:03:07 TRACE Content Patcher] Stardew Valley Expanded edited LooseSprites/emojis.
[00:03:07 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited LooseSprites/emojis.

[00:54:30 TRACE Content Patcher] Garden Variety UI - Content Patcher Version edited LooseSprites/EmoteMenu.
[00:54:30 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited LooseSprites/EmoteMenu.
[00:54:31 TRACE game] > chat command: emote yes
And, post an updated log, if you're still seeing errors.

It's possible that it is just SMAPI; as I see you're in the beta as well. If the above doesn't work.
You could try opting out of the beta, & seeing if the stable versions of SMAPI & the mods work okay on a new save.
Thanks to you, I solved it. Thank you for spending your precious time. There is no more error when I run it at 32 bits. <3<3<3