Issue Bug with (I think) DGA

Usolia

Greenhorn
Hi guys! I need some helps. I try to play the games for like, two weeks, but i can't make the DGA to work properly.
(First, i speak french and not english, so maybe i don't understand something...)

When i unlock a new machine with a Skill Level (Like the Drying Rack from Artisan Valley), i can't see the sprite and i can't craft it.

If i load an old savefile, with the machine already unlocked, i can't see the Artisan Valley's one, but i can for the Fresh Meat.

Another thing, when i use the mod Lookup anything, some objets are bugged, like the Field Snack, who appear to be in the "gourmet achivement", and it show a LOT of "weeds".

https://smapi.io/log/6a750cb215d14a3eb69af8696a6e1cba My Smapi Log.

Maybe i don't install all the thing i need? (Normally i install it all... But i don't know what to do) ITHINK i only need the DGA files... But did i need to install the PPJA files, too? If yes, how?

Please, help me, because what i love the most to do, in the game, is to make a LOT of artisanal things.

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi guys! I need some helps. I try to play the games for like, two weeks, but i can't make the DGA to work properly.
(First, i speak french and not english, so maybe i don't understand something...)

When i unlock a new machine with a Skill Level (Like the Drying Rack from Artisan Valley), i can't see the sprite and i can't craft it.

If i load an old savefile, with the machine already unlocked, i can't see the Artisan Valley's one, but i can for the Fresh Meat.

Another thing, when i use the mod Lookup anything, some objets are bugged, like the Field Snack, who appear to be in the "gourmet achivement", and it show a LOT of "weeds".

https://smapi.io/log/6a750cb215d14a3eb69af8696a6e1cba My Smapi Log.

Maybe i don't install all the thing i need? (Normally i install it all... But i don't know what to do) ITHINK i only need the DGA files... But did i need to install the PPJA files, too? If yes, how?

Please, help me, because what i love the most to do, in the game, is to make a LOT of artisanal things.

The log indicates that there is an issue with the mod [CP] Strange Machines

I would suggest to temporarily disable that mod and see if it fixes the issue.

If it does, then you may need to reinstall the mod.
If it doesn't, then kindly re-upload your latest SMAPI log after disabling that mod.

Usolia

Greenhorn
This doesn't seem to do anything at all, sadly.

(Old Log)

I will try to remove ALL my mods and use only the DGA to see if it does anything.

Edit : So, i only install the thoses mods
- PPJA Redux - For DGA (Artisan Valley, Christmas Sweets, Even More Recipes, Fresh Meat, Fruits and Veggies, Mizu's Flowers, More Recipes, MoreTrees)
- PPJA Farmer to Florist
- CJBCheatsMenu
- ContentPatcher
- DynamicGameAssets
- MailFrameworkMod
- ProducerFrameworkMod
- SpaceCore

You can saw two attached files, somes screenshots of the bugs.
I THINK i need something, a mods i didn't have, but i can't find it.
Here, my last Log : https://smapi.io/log/0a290d2d5a5f4ec4b7dbc37df2e748de

Attachments

Last edited: