PC Looking for a group to join~ 20+ Weekends

MapleK

Greenhorn
I started playing this game in July with my brother and his friends and have really been enjoying it. Their group recently stopped playing, and my brother doesn't enjoy the game anymore. I've been playing solo since then, and it is fine, but I'd like to find a group to play with and farm and vibe. I can VC through Discord and am available on the weekends and weeknights, but I do have a day job Mon-Fri. I'm new, but I've been playing a lot and know a lot about all the basics and am fine starting in a brand new farm. I'd like to join a group around my age, I'm in my twenties, I won't join anyone under 18+. If anyone has room for one I'd love to join, and feel free to message me if you have any other questions before deciding, you can add me on Discord as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Discord; Maple #5239

AZ_26

Greenhorn
I started playing this game in July with my brother and his friends and have really been enjoying it. Their group recently stopped playing, and my brother doesn't enjoy the game anymore. I've been playing solo since then, and it is fine, but I'd like to find a group to play with and farm and vibe. I can VC through Discord and am available on the weekends and weeknights, but I do have a day job Mon-Fri. I'm new, but I've been playing a lot and know a lot about all the basics and am fine starting in a brand new farm. I'd like to join a group around my age, I'm in my twenties, I won't join anyone under 18+. If anyone has room for one I'd love to join, and feel free to message me if you have any other questions before deciding, you can add me on Discord as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Discord; Maple #5239
I like to play with you. During weekends. Because I am in an online class during weekdays. Still a student but I'm 23yo.

ps. "I can't find your discord."
below is mine :)

AZ_26#9964

Last edited:

MapleK

Greenhorn
I like to play with you. During weekends. Because I am in an online class during weekdays. Still a student but I'm 23yo.

ps. "I can't find your discord."
below is mine :)

AZ_26#9964
Hey, thank you for reaching out! I sent you a request on Discord! This Friday evening, myself and another person I met through this LFG recently are planning to start a Co-Op Farm, and you would be most welcome to join as well! I think someone else was interested also, so we might have a full group of four possibly. I'll probably set up a Discord Group later so everyone can communicate more easily, and we can see if times work for everyone!

peanut

Newcomer
I couldn’t find op discord but I added Maj9183, if you are still looking for players I’ll play!