PC Radioactive nodes aren't spawning.

SomethingFishy

Newcomer
I started to farm radioactive ores for 4 game days straight, till I faced a problem at day 5. I had already collected 180 of them by day 4, and got at least 30+ of them regardless of daily luck, since I had +5 luck from rings/food and the luck item. But, on day 5 of farming, after 180 ores had been collected, radioactive nodes were nowhere to be seen. I spent the entire day searching for a single one, and still nothing. It was strange because, thats mathematically impossible. I got 37 ores in a terrible luck day, yet I found no nodes at all in a mediocre luck day?
So I tried in the Skull Caverns this time, since the Qi quest was on and I could find radioactive nodes there as well. NOTHING. Once again, no nodes, no matter how many floors I traveled through.
Please help. The game seems to have somehow blocked radioactive nodes from spawning.

I don't know if this is a bug or a in game rng. I am playing on xbone with the mines set to dangerous. I won't from floor one to 55 preforming a megabomb rush. No ore. The next 55-110 no ore. Then 1-55 again no ore. After a week I tried again and got 25. So I don't know if this is a bug like the bat fossil not being loaded into the rng correctly or if it's just got odd spawn values that make luck to have marginal effects

SomethingFishy

Newcomer
I don't know if this is a bug or a in game rng. I am playing on xbone with the mines set to dangerous. I won't from floor one to 55 preforming a megabomb rush. No ore. The next 55-110 no ore. Then 1-55 again no ore. After a week I tried again and got 25. So I don't know if this is a bug like the bat fossil not being loaded into the rng correctly or if it's just got odd spawn values that make luck to have marginal effects
Hmmm either its a bug or really horrid rng with radioactive nodes.

imnvs

Local Legend
I've spent days where no radioactive nodes spawned and other days when I walked out with 100 radioactive ore. It happens.

BlaDe

Farmer
regardless of daily luck, since I had +5 luck from rings/food and the luck item.
DailyLuck and LuckLevel (luck buffs) affect radioactive node spawns differently.

DailyLuck is the biggest factor in the spawns. If you have absolute worst luck then you dont have a chance to get nodes until you get into the 100's.