Solved Looping JSON error on line 149, Unable to save after any planting on first day. Windows/SVE Expanded Issue

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi all,
I've been trying for ages to get SVE to work properly. I've included everything I can think of, and would be greatly appreciative for any help!

Verify your game files through Steam and then make sure SMAPI is installed correctly. (don't just copy the downloaded folder to your game mods folder)
Try to delete and re-install SpaceCore mod and JsonAssets as well. Most errors seem to be related to them.

Make sure to double-click on "install on Windows.bat" in the SMAPI installer folder. If you've already done that, then you can delete the SMAPI 3.11.0 installer folder from your Mods folder.
1626913010321.png

Try that and let us know how it goes please.

Last edited:

MemesBot

Greenhorn
It loads fine, and I'm able to go to the next day if I don't plant anything. The error loop only starts if I plant anything.

MemesBot

Greenhorn
It seems to be in this bit of code, but I'm not used to JSON libraries
var cropData = Mod.instance.Crops.FirstOrDefault(c => c.GetCropSpriteIndex() == cropRow);
if (cropData == null)
return false;
return cropData.CropType == CropData.CropType_.IndoorsOnly; }(edited)

Kreeate

Rancher
It loads fine, and I'm able to go to the next day if I don't plant anything. The error loop only starts if I plant anything.
Is it with any kind of seed... or have you only tried one specific seed? Which crop are you trying to plant?

Kreeate

Rancher
Also consider updating the WindEffects mod. Version 1.0.2 does not work with SV 1.5.4 as far as I know. Version 1.0.3 (unofficial) can be found here.

MemesBot

Greenhorn
Thanks, I've been crawling up the walls for a couple weeks (intermittently) trying to get this dang thing to work!

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Thanks, I've been crawling up the walls for a couple weeks (intermittently) trying to get this dang thing to work!
I wanted to help you and wrote about this error in SVE discord. Here is a quote from there:
FlashShifter said:
When you have a chance, can you please give me your save file data folder + your entire mods folder so Pathoschild and I can investigate that.
Can you provide these files? Upload them, for example, to google drive or mediafire.

MemesBot

Greenhorn
I wanted to help you and wrote about this error in SVE discord. Here is a quote from there:

Can you provide these files? Upload them, for example, to google drive or mediafire.

Hey I'm so sorry for the late reply!

Here's the .rar with everything.

mouse

Farmer
Much belatedly, but weird, I don't have any issues with those folders. I even downgraded SMAPI to match the log. I am interested to see what Pathos and Flash come up with :)

(I harvested some stuff and replanted, then saved. I also ran a new save a few days.)​

MemesBot

Greenhorn
Much belatedly, but weird, I don't have any issues with those folders. I even downgraded SMAPI to match the log. I am interested to see what Pathos and Flash come up with :)

(I harvested some stuff and replanted, then saved. I also ran a new save a few days.)​
That is the strangest thing!!!