Hello fellow farmers!

Owltine

Cowpoke
Hi there! i’m Owltine or Owl, i’ve been playing Stardew Valley since its first release! It’s probably one of my most favorite games in the entire world and will more than likely continue to be one of my most favorites.

I don’t normally join forums since i tend to like to play games by myself, but since i broke my arm a few weeks ago and being stuck at home with nothing to do but video games (when my arm allows me) i find myself extremely bored on a daily basis. So here i am looking forward to making new friends and possibly joining a multiplayer farm c:

It’s nice meeting everyone hope i can get to know everyone.

Owltine

Cowpoke
How did you break your arm?
I am extremely talented that’s how! naw i fell in my bedroom and hit my metal bed frame and bad things happened. I had to have reconstructive surgery to repair my elbow/humerus area so i’m recovering now lol.

LRangerR

Local Legend
I am extremely talented that’s how! naw i fell in my bedroom and hit my metal bed frame and bad things happened. I had to have reconstructive surgery to repair my elbow/humerus area so i’m recovering now lol.
It's okay, my headboard put me in an armbar once and i woke up with a pulled muscle somewhere in my shoulder that persisted for like half a year or more.

Owltine

Cowpoke
It's okay, my headboard put me in an armbar once and i woke up with a pulled muscle somewhere in my shoulder that persisted for like half a year or more.
Yeah… i’m accident prone apparently, so i’m stuck at home… on the bright side tomorrow i’m going to get my stitches removed and go to Physical therapy right after so i’m getting better!

LRangerR

Local Legend
Yeah… i’m accident prone apparently, so i’m stuck at home… on the bright side tomorrow i’m going to get my stitches removed and go to Physical therapy right after so i’m getting better!
That's awesome! Well, hopefully your physical therapy goes well and stuff. I know how much of a hassle that can be at times.

Owltine

Cowpoke
That's awesome! Well, hopefully your physical therapy goes well and stuff. I know how much of a hassle that can be at times.
i’ve never has physical therapy before so i have no idea what to expect, so thank you i hope it goes well too lol

LRangerR

Local Legend
i’ve never has physical therapy before so i have no idea what to expect, so thank you i hope it goes well too lol
It's usually painful in some way, lol. But not always. I'm hoping for the not always for you. It's usually like, idk, stretches and stuff to put your muscles back where they should be.

Welcome, Owl! Nice to meet you!
I don’t normally join forums since i tend to like to play games by myself, but since i broke my arm a few weeks ago and being stuck at home with nothing to do but video games (when my arm allows me) i find myself extremely bored on a daily basis. So here i am looking forward to making new friends and possibly joining a multiplayer farm c:
And sorry about your arm. I hope it quickly recovers and well.

Odin

Staff member
Welcome Owltine! I hope the recovery process goes well! Have you mostly been playing Stardew, or have you played anything else in the past few weeks that you liked?

Owltine

Cowpoke
Welcome Owltine! I hope the recovery process goes well! Have you mostly been playing Stardew, or have you played anything else in the past few weeks that you liked?
Ive been playing stardew, the newest story of seasons game, and i’ve replayed undertale, deltarune and oneshot lol i’ve had so much free time, i’ve been playing a lot of indie games lately. they are just so much fun!!