Username Origins!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Where did all of you get your usernames, or common usernames you have in general? I always love to read about how people identify themselves online, and how things just work out.

To start, I've had quite a few usernames over the course of my many years on the internet, but Magically Clueless was a name that I had since a youngin and it just stuck for some reason. It was an offshoot of a previous username I had (cluelesscomedy) combined with a story I was working on at the time (it was called tales of magical muffin land, but in my defense i was like 11)

I'm still working on that story, but needless to say it has a different title now LOL

I also like using Mirutanku in a lot of places, usually when my normal username is too long. It's just the Japanese name for Miltank, one of my favorite pokemon.

Lucifer

Sodbuster
Great thread I was thinking of starting one but you got there first!

I chose Azrael because he's the Angel of Death, the reaper of souls, the one that guides you to where you'll be judged, the last you'll see at the end of your road.

So I pretty much used this for hardcore gaming on COD because it was a way of saying "At the end of the road, I'll be the last you see." then boom noscope headshot. After, I just took this name everywhere I'm a part of.

Sounny

Rancher
Where did all of you get your usernames, or common usernames you have in general? I always love to read about how people identify themselves online, and how things just work out.

To start, I've had quite a few usernames over the course of my many years on the internet, but Magically Clueless was a name that I had since a youngin and it just stuck for some reason. It was an offshoot of a previous username I had (cluelesscomedy) combined with a story I was working on at the time (it was called tales of magical muffin land, but in my defense i was like 11)

I'm still working on that story, but needless to say it has a different title now LOL

I also like using Mirutanku in a lot of places, usually when my normal username is too long. It's just the Japanese name for Miltank, one of my favorite pokemon.
As a kid I wrote a story about an intersex person named Sounny. I abandoned that story but I still love the name and that character.

Grimzy

Planter
My ex boyfriend's username in high school was relating to the grim reaper. We wanted to think of a cute female counterpart for me. It ended up being Grimmey but then people couldn't pronounce it as it was meant to be pronounced (Grim- ee) they'd say (Grime- ee) -_- so my friend came up with Grimzy.

The end ^_^

Sounny

Rancher
My ex boyfriend's username in high school was relating to the grim reaper. We wanted to think of a cute female counterpart for me. It ended up being Grimmey but then people couldn't pronounce it as it was meant to be pronounced (Grim- ee) they'd say (Grime- ee) -_- so my friend came up with Grimzy.

The end ^_^
Interesting! I love your name!

Broccolihead

Cowpoke
In college I had a giant afro and harassed food services about their lack of vegetarian options. I vandalized many a whiteboard menu with little broccoli doodles. When I was afraid and wanted anonymity, I went by the nom de plume Broccolihead. It ended up getting their attention and we had some really good panels with some of the students and faculty. :clover:

Journi

Planter
Journi is a D&D character that I created in Middle School. :D
I'm 28, going on 29 in one month.

I had her for the longest time, never died and she was a gnome bard who loved to dance and poetry.
I still have her character sheet and she is buffed, everyone who I played with loved her, and always protected my little angel

xD She usually get stuffed into a backpack because she was 2 inches tall, due to my unfortunate dice roll of 1.
o3o