Joja Clerk

Sigrah

Farmer
While they're at it, make her a bachelorette too, I bet our story would have a lot common ground with hers and her current unhappiness of having to work for Joja.

Journi

Planter
I wish there was a cut scene for the poor girl, like would you like to help Pierre clean or help sell things so Pierre doesn't have to stand there all day be himself.

I would love to see that and see Pierre roam during the day like normal business owners.

Sounny

Rancher
While they're at it, make her a bachelorette too, I bet our story would have a lot common ground with hers and her current unhappiness of having to work for Joja.
And to be fair add another Bachelor. Who's an interesting unmanned NPC? And she would bond with Shane and Sam as pervious employees too.

Sounny

Rancher
I'd also like to see this npc get more of a story, I always wonder where they live
You should be able get on the bus or train and pay to have a certain ticket to take you to the surrounding towns and cities. I want to explore outside of Pelican Town. Which btw I have yet to see a pelican, only sea gulls at the beach.

Ellajoy

Rancher
You should be able get on the bus or train and pay to have a certain ticket to take you to the surrounding towns and cities. I want to explore outside of Pelican Town. Which btw I have yet to see a pelican, only sea gulls at the beach.
Me too